BySophia Windsor 2017-10-12 2223
● The smartphone black screen problem may be caused by some improper operation, such as rooting or flashing your smartphone. If it is, it will be out of the scope of free warranty. You can take your smartphone to a repair store or contact with our after-sales service to ask for further repair.
● Connect your smartphone with the original charger. Hold the power key for about 30 seconds to activate the battery and to see if it can power on.
● Examine the battery to see whether it is loose. If the battery is loose, please re-install the battery or pad a piece of paper cushioning behind the battery in the battery slot, thus solving the problem of poor contact between the battery and the phone's mainboard.
● Your smartphone battery may have been completely drained. Try charging your smartphone for about 30 minutes to see if it can power on.
● The black screen problem may be also caused by some incompatible or poor-quality apps downloaded on your phone, so uninstall those apps you installed recently to check if it gets right.
● If it still doesn't work, restore the phone to the factory settings. But note that do remember to back up all important files on your smartphone, because all the data will be wiped during the reset.
A. Power off your smartphone.
B. Hold power key and volume down key together to boot into the phone's Recovery Mode.
C. Use the volume up / down keys to navigate to the restore option, select "wipe data/factory reset" and "wipe cache partition".
D. Once it have been confirmed, reboot the system by clicking "reboot system now".
● If the factory reset even cannot resolve the problem, try flashing the phone's ROM. Download the latest official Ulefone Metal firmware on our Gearbest blog.
● Should the above solutions be ineffective, there may be something wrong with the phone's hardware, please take your smartphone to a repair store or send it back to the factory to fix.
● It may be caused by some incompatible or poor quality apps, Try to power off and reboot the phone or restore Ulefone Metal to its default factory settings (this will wipe everything).
● There may be something wrong with the phone's operating system. Try flashing your phone with the latest official Ulefone Metal 4G smartphone firmware.
● The accidental drop or collision may cause the display's flexible flat cable broken or loose. This is a relatively minor issue, just take the phone to your local mobile repair store. Or contact our aftersales staff for technical assistance.
● Reboot your phone and check if the screen still flickers.
● Set your phone as follows: Settings - Developer options - deselect the option "Show surface updates". After finished, set the screen display under the settings: Settings - Display - Brightness - deselect the option "Automatic/Adaptive brightness". Then reboot your smartphone to check it gets right.
● If the settings don't change the case, reset your phone to the factory default settings.
Note: Do remember to back up all important data on your smartphone, as all the data will be wiped during the reset.
● If the problem still exists, there may be something wrong with the operating system, please try flashing the phone's ROM. Download the latest official Ulefone Metal smartphone firmware on our Gearbest blog.
● If all the solutions are excluded, your smartphone screen may have been damaged. Please take it to a repair store or send it back to the factory to fix or change a new screen.
There are many possibilities leading to the unresponsive touchscreen:
● The external factor may affect the sensitivity of touchscreen. The common external factors are as the following:
A. Your smartphone may be influenced by the strong magnetic field, so please keep your smartphone away from the strong magnetic field or demagnetize your smartphone.
B. The static electricity, sweats, as well as greasy dirt on the screen will reduce the touchscreen's sensitivity, so clean your smartphone screen regularly.
C. The charging current can have an impact on screen sensitivity, so stop charging your phone when you are using it.
D. The too high or too low temperature can also have great influence on your smartphone. For example, when the temperature is above 40 Deg.C, you had better not use your smartphone, as it will go wrong easily in this case.
E. It also has something to do with the personal use habit. The frequent playing games or use will make the screen very heated or even damaged.
● Your smartphone may be crashed or in a false crashing state. If so, reboot your smartphone to check if it gets right.
● Check whether there are some viral software, junk files, a large cache, or redundant files on the phone - these can all contribute to system slowdown (lag) as well as make the touchscreen less responsive. To do this, you will need a reputable and effective third-party app to clean up your phone, e.g. CCleaner, Clean Master, etc.
● Some wrong settings for your smartphone may affect the phone's system and impair parts of function on the phone, so reset your phone to the factory default settings.
Note: Do remember to back up all important data on your smartphone, as all the data will be wiped during the resetting.
● The firmware update failure may also cause the touchscreen unresponsive. Re-update your Ulefone Metal 4G smartphone with the latest officilal firmware.
● If it doesn't belong to all the possibilities above, the screen itself may be damaged due to the collision, the damaged circuit board, or the loose components inside the touchscreen. Please go to a repair store to replace the screen display or send it back to the factory to check and repair.
The abnormal color display is most likely due to the inner screen problems. Contact the aftersales service to arrange a product return and repair or replace the screen in a local phone repair store.
Has this guide helped you solve your problems? If you have other questions about your Ulefone Metal 4G smartphone screen not covered in this guide, feel free to submit a help ticket in our Support Center. Our support staff will deal with your query as soon as possible.
|You may also want to read:|
|Fix Ulefone Metal smartphone power on/off & password issues|
|Solutions to Ulefone Metal 4G smartphone camera issues|
|Fix Ulefone Metal smartphone battery drain & charging issues|
|Ulefone Metal smartphone ROM firmware|
● Over 110,000 products
● 18 different categories
● 11 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
How to choose a water-saving faucet