ByAdeline Belluz 2018-03-05 9096
If you are a beginner of Xiaomi Mi drone and want to learn how to play with Xiaomi Mi drone like a professional operator, here are 5 insider secrets to fly the Xiaomi Mi drone like a Pro. If you read the guide and follow its instruction but still have problems, below are some solutions for you.
The camera can take photos means it's fine. This problem may be caused by lack of storage space, try changing another larger capacity TF card (16G or above).
● Check if the connection between your Mi drone and its gimbal is loose.
● Check if there is something blocks the gimbal, which results in the camera cannot move and record.
● Reboot the Mi drone and its remote control, format the memory card inserted in your mobile phone, then restart the app to try shooting picture or recording video again.
● Uninstall the app for Mi drone, reconnect the remote control and your Xiaomi Mi drone. Then download the app again and check if it works.
● Power off the Xiaomi Mi drone 1080P, remount its gimbal, connect your phone with the remote control via a USB cable, open USB network sharing, the app will notice you new firmware if it has (ensure the battery is fully charged and the storage space is enough). Click update after downloading the firmware, wait until the update progress to 100%, then the app prompts update completed, tap OK and re-enter the Mi drone app.
Connect the Xiaomi quadcopter's remote control to your mobile phone via a USB cable (if it doesn't work, re-plug the cable for several times, or change another USB cable), click OK to enter phone setting page, open USB network sharing. Then go to WIFI setting to select drone WIFI to connect the product.
You will obtain a beginner guide when you connect WIFI for the first time, the screen will show you drone interface after reading and prompt you to calibrate.
How to calibrate your 1080P Mi drone:
● Place the Mi 1080P quadcopter on the flat surface to prepare for calibrating.
● Horizontal calibration: take up the drone horizontally, rotate it clockwise for 2 - 3 circles.
● Then do the vertical calibration: let the drone perpendicular to the ground, rotate the Mi drone 2 - 3 circle.
● Wait for a while, restart the Mi drone, bring it to a wide place with less interference. After that, you can fly your Xiaomi 1080P Mi drone.
It supports jepg image format and MP4 video format.
● Close the apps run in the background of your phone or restart your mobile to make sure that the problem is not caused by the cell phone.
● Format the TF card inserted in your drone's camera before flying the 1080P Mi drone.
● Change another larger capacity high speed TF card - 16G or above, class 10 / U1 or above.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Xiaomi Mi drone 1080P quadcopter from us and still has problem, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 user guide