ByAdan Flannigan 2019-08-13 10362
● 1 short press: toggle switch status.
● 2 short presses: toggle switch status. For Sonoff Dual, toggle switch 2 status.
● 3 short presses: To enter SmartConfig mode, the switch must be configured using the ESP8266 SmartConfig app. Press again to exit and restart.
● 4 short presses: Enter hotspot mode. The switch creates a hotspot and can be set by accessing 192.168.4.1 after the connection. Press again to exit and restart.
● 5 short presses: Enter WPS (Quick Connect) mode. At this point, press the router's WPS button to connect the switch to WiFi.
● 6 short presses: Restart the switch.
● 7 short presses: Start OTA update. The indicator light will continue to flash while updating.
Press and hold for 4 seconds: Restore all settings to their default values (user_config.h).
● Ledstate 0: Disable indicator.
● Ledstate 1: The indicator light is used as a power indicator.
● PowerOnState 0: Disconnect when the switch is energized.
● PowerOnState 1: The switch closes when it is energized.
● PowerOnState 2: The state of the switch is energized as opposed to before powering down.
● PowerOnState 3: Maintains the state before power off when the switch is energized.
● PowerRetain 0 (default): MQTT power state retention is not enabled.
● PowerRetain 1: Enable MQTT power state hold.
Note: When state hold is not enabled, the switch status displayed after the HA restart may be different from the actual status; when enabled, it may cause the switch to change abnormally when the HA is restarted. Please use as needed.
(This part is set for the physical switch.)
● SwitchMode 0: Set the switch mode to "switch" (the physical switch status changes, the smart switch status changes)
● SwitchMode 1: Set the switch mode to "follow" (the physical switch is on, the smart switch is on) And vice versa. This option can be used to access the human body sensor.
● SwitchMode 2: Set the switch mode to "anti-follow" (the smart switch is off when the physical switch is on, and vice versa.)
● SwitchMode 3: Set the switch mode to "Normally Connected Button” for connecting the button or the self-reset switch (access control switch). When the switch is open, it is switched once.
● SwitchMode 4: Set the switch mode to "Normally Closed Button" for connecting the button or self-reset switch (access control switch). When the switch is closed, it is switched once.
● SwitchMode 5: Added "long press" action to SwitchMode 3.
● SwitchMode 6: Added "long press" action to SwitchMode 4.
(This section sets the accuracy of the sensor)
● EnergyRes (0-5): Battery
● HumRes (0-3): Humidity
● PressRes (0-3): Air pressure
● TempRes (0-3): Temperature
● VoltRes (0-1): Voltage
● WattRes (0-1): Power
● Default setting be cleared
Press the button 4 times to open the hot spot mode of the switch, then enter the configuration WiFi, the switch can resume normal use.
● The switch is responseless or restart constantly
First turned off, the physical switch is turned off, and the power is turned on again, generally it can be restored to normal. <ignore_js_op style="overflow-wrap: break-word;">
● The switch is powered on, but restart continuously and light bulb flashes
This is due to a software error.
1. Remove the outer casing of the switch, only keep the circuit board and DuPont line.
2. Check if it is normal.
3. If it still doesn't work, unplug all DuPont lines and solve most of the anomalies.
4. Check out Restart Reason in the the Information
5. Clear all sensor settings in config modules
6. Adjust the Telemetry period to 10 or higher in config logging
7. Plug it back into the DuPont line and set the sensors one by one
|You may also want to read:|
|AMAZFIT GTR VS Samsung Galaxy Watch:Which One is better and Why?|
|Xiaomi Pocophone F2 benchmark score appears on GeekBench, but it may be just rumors|
|Xiaomi m365 / m365 pro electric scooter flashing firmware basic information|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
i12 TWS Earbuds Pairing Problem Fix Guide