ByAdeline Belluz 2018-03-12 2434
● Maybe the tablet has run out of its battery power. Plug your tablet into the power source to charge it at least 10 minutes, press the power button to start the device. If it still doesn't work, change another suitable charging cable or power socket to try again.
● If the CUBE tablet has enough power, please press and hold its power button about 15 seconds to restart it, then check if it works.
● Unknown third party software causes your tablet get a black touch screen. If you have installed software from unknown source, maybe the software crashes or the tablet's system crashes result in the black screen situation. In this case, press the power button and volume UP button at the same time to enter recovery mode, then clear data to try if it works properly. (Notice: you will lose all the data on your CUBE tablet if you follow the solution, so please consider carefully before clearing the data.)
If all above methods don't help, you should better go to a local repair shop or contact the seller for help.
● That's maybe caused by lacking power. Check your CUBE tablet's battery power and charge it if it shows low power. Wait for a moment, then check if the touch screen is flashing or not.
● It's possible that you set display refresh rate wrongly. Thus, change another proper refresh rate at settings.
● Unknown third party software causes your tablet get a flashing touch screen. If you have installed software from unknown source, maybe the software crashes or the tablet's system crashes result in the flashing screen situation. In this case, press the power button and volume UP button at the same time to enter recovery mode, then clear data to try if it works properly. (Notice: you will lose all the data on your CUBE tablet if you follow the solution, so please consider carefully before clearing the data.)
If clear data in recovery mode doesn't help, you can try to flash the tablet. Or else, the device has something wrong in its screen flat cable, which needs to be repaired at professional fixing shop or detected by its factory.
It hasn't enough power. Connect your CUBE tablet to the power source, charge it for a longer time. Or maybe your charging adapter isn't original and it's not suitable for your CUBE iWORK8 Air tablet. Therefore, you can try to charge the tablet with a 5V 2A charging adapter for a while. After that, check if the device can work without plugging into the power supply.
If the situation doesn't change after trying above methods, maybe the battery has something wrong. You can go to a fixing store to solve the problem or ask the seller for help.
It's normal that the tablet run out of its battery power quickly if you use your CUBE iWORK8 Air constantly in playing game, watching video or others with high battery consumption.
Each battery has a lifespan, thus it won't last long like a new battery does if you have purchased the device and use it for a long time.
To let your tablet works longer after full charging, we suggest:
● Let the tablet have a rest if you use it for a long period.
● Close unnecessary apps in its background.
● Lower the tablet's screen brightness level if it is too high.
● Don't use the CUBE iWORK8 Air tablet while it's charging.
This CUBE iWORK8 Air tablet has 32GB ROM and supports maximum 128GB TF card. If you haven't stored many files in the tablet but it less of storage space, maybe you have opened “Windows update” unconsciously, which results in the system is downloading software all the time and those files waste the tablet's internal storage space. To solve the problem, you should delete the software at disks manually.
Yes, you can.
Yes, it can. But you can connect it to a network router with RJ45 cable only in Windows system.
Yes, it does.
Yes, it does.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the CUBE iWORK8 Air tablet from us and still has problem, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible.
|You may also want to read:|
|12 FAQs of Tablet - boot up, OS switching, activation code|
|Master Windows | 3 ways to shut down Windows 10 FAST|
|7 ways to stop your Android phone from overheating|
HUAWEI Honor band 5 Smart Band FAQ