ByZim Watson 2017-08-22 2817
|The watch won't connect to PC.|
|The watch won't connect to cellular data internet.|
|The watch heart rate detection function doesn't work.|
All the smart watches which apply the magnetic USB charge cable do not support the USB data transmission through the USB cable, but only support to charge via it. The FINOW Q1 smartwatch phone applies this way, so it only supports to charge through the USB cable, not supporting to connect to PC.
● Please check whether you have turned on the cellular data feature, if not, please open it, the cellular data internet will be available.
● Make a phone call to check whether your SIM card is out of service, if yes, please pay your bills and then reboot your watch, then the cellular data internet can work normally.
● Maybe the signal is weak, move to an open area like a balcony to see whether the cellular data internet is available.
● If your SIM card is a new one, please confirm with the card operator whether the internet service is activated. If not, ask the operator to activate the service for you.
● Remove the SIM card from your watch to install it into another phone to see whether the cellular data internet works. If not as well, it means the SIM card has something wrong. Please contact the SIM card operator and ask the reasons.
● If yes, please check whether the SIM card's network frequency band meets the watch's requirement. This watch only supports 3G network, so the SIM card frequency band should be GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz or WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz. If the SIM card is not qualified, you have to change to an appropriate SIM card.
● The watch OS may have something wrong. Try to reset your watch and see whether it can solve the problem. Enter the watch Settings interface to choose factory data reset option.
● If all the ways failed, the watch's cellular data module may be damaged. Please take it to a digital product fixing store to check and fix. If the watch needs to change some components, you'd better contact the after-sales service for advice.
Some users feed back that when using the FINOW Q1 smart watch's heart rate detection feature to detect the heart rate, the feature doesn't work. For this matter, the most possible reason is you haven't worn the watch correctly or haven't used the function correctly.
The correct way to use the heart rate detection feature:
Wear the watch correctly on your wrist, ensuring the heart rate detection sensor is in contact with your skin, switch to the heart rate detection feature on the watch to start the function. Then please wait for a while to allow the band to detect your pulse.
If you have followed the correct way to do the heart rate detection, but the detection fails, follow these steps:
● Try not to move, keep still to allow the watch to detect your heart rate.
● Unband the watch from your phone at first, then detect your heart rate.
● Reset the watch. Enter the watch Setting section, choose reset option to reset the watch.
If none of the above methods resolve the issue, check whether there is a working green light on the back of the watch's body when you activate the heart rate detection feature. If not, then the sensor is faulty. Contact the after-sales service for further help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Fix FINOW Q1 3G smartwatch phone battery issues|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the FINOW Q1 3G smartwatch phone from us, but the post above doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
For the purpose of this new article, the featured image(s) were sourced from the internet
. For any issue, please contact us, and we will deal with the matter promptly.