BySophia Windsor 2017-09-05 4793
● Please set the Tablet PC to current local time and reboot it. Then connect to WiFi to see if the system activates automatically.
● If this doesn't work, try keeping your PC connected to a power supply. Then update the operating system version. The Windows system may be activated automatically during the process.
● With WiFi connected, click "troubleshoot" on the unactivated page. Then reboot your PC to check if it is activated.
● If none of the solutions above take effect, please send us two photos: one is the unactivated page, and the other is the Serial Number (SN) on the PC body. That will help the supplier search for the activation code for you.
● Keep pressing the power button for about 15 seconds to power off your PC. Then reboot it to test if the problem resolves.
● Incompatible software can also be the cause of the problem. Try uninstalling any recently installed software.
● Your PC may be running too many programs, so some data of programs can't be loaded in the limited RAM. Please close some applications and see if the issues resolves.
● The blue screen problem can also be caused by the abnormal shutdown or virus of your tablet. As both factors may lead to some file damage or loss on your PC, l we suggest updating the firmware. Download the firmware here if necessary.
● If all the factors are excluded, please contact our after-service team or ask for professional repair.
Connect your tablet to the keyboard, and then press the BIOS key to enter into BIOS settings: select Save&Exit - Restore Defaults. Press F4 key to save the changes when finished and exit the page.
● Some keys may be stuck. Check if the power key or volume key on your tablet is working normally.
● You may have accidentally pressed the power key and volume up key at the same time in the power off state. Try pressing the power key for about 10 seconds to power off the tablet, then reboot it to check if the problem is resolved.
● If the problem persists, the circuit board inside may be broken. You should send the tablet back to the factory for repair.
Teclast Tbook 16 Power Tablet PC adopts dual OS, so the total memory should be the summation of Android system memory and Windows system memory.
FAT(File Allocation Table) is a kind of computer file system architecture. FAT 32 is a new version designed by Microsoft. Compared with FAT 16, FAT 32 overcomes the volume size limit of FAT16 and greatly improves the DOS performance.
It's Home version.
Android system is allocated 20GB and Windows system is allocated 44GB.
No, it doesn't, but some Teclast P80 phablets support a 4G SIM card.
No, it's DC port on Teclast Tbook 16 Power, so you can't charge it with via the USB-C port.