ByAdeline Belluz 2017-12-29 30621
Smart watch with heart rate monitor and sleep management features is great for recording your body condition by wearing on your wrist. Sometimes you may get inaccurate heart rate or wrong sleep status due to incorrect operation or wearing methods. The NO.1 F1 smart watch has the problems as well - the smart bracelet monitoring sleep condition when the user is awake, the bracelet detects heart rate automatically while placing it on the table.
For sleep monitor issue: wear the band on your wrist and open sleep monitor function, the NO.1 F1 smartband will record your sleeping. The band can track sleepness during the day based on body movement - it thinks you are asleep when you just lie still in bed.
For heart rate issue: if the smart band's back side touch something, the band will show you data, just like Apple watch gets data even in the wind. To make the detected data more accurate, you could update the band's firmware via the X-RUN app.
Install "X-RUN" App on your phone and pair it with your NO.1 F1 smart watch, then you can see the data on your smart bracelet. If you can't get data from the paired bracelet after Bluetooth connection, open notification permission in settings.
If you fail to connect your band to a cell phone and make sure you have opened Bluetooth on the phone and bracelet, try the following solutions:
● Check your phone's operating system. The band supports Android 4.4 or above / iOS 8.0 or above system, if your phone's system is not meet the requirement, you can't connect the bracelet to your cell phone through Bluetooth.
● Check the Bluetooth version of your phone. The Bluetooth version of NO.1 F1 smart bracelet is Bluetooth 4.0, if the phone's Bluetooth is lower than Bluetooth 4.0, the two devices won't pair successfully.
● Clear the Bluetooth connection history if there is any record on your phone. After that, search the smart band's Bluetooth and connect again.
● Make sure there is no obstacle between the devices and the distance is within 5 meters. If there is a wall between the NO.1 smart bracelet and your phone, you may have difficulty in connecting the Bluetooth devices.
● Turn off and then turn on your phone's Bluetooth, or restart your phone.
● Pair the NO.1 F1 smartwatch with another phone (Android 4.4 / iOS 8.0 or above system). If it connects successfully, your previous phone has problem; If it still doesn't, the NO.1 F1 has some problem, please contact the seller for help.
The NO.1 F1 smart bracelet has 230mAh battery capacity, which has 100 days of standby time (it means never use any function and never turn on Bluetooth of the band) if it's fully charged (about 3 hours). The using time depends on how you use the band:
● If you open all functions of NO.1 F1 smart bracelet, the battery will run out quickly.
● If you haven't opened any function of NO.1 F1, but it runs out its battery fast, try activating the battery by charging it about 2 - 3 hours when it has about 10% of power. Contact aftersale service if it doesn't work.
● Do not operate the bracelet frequently, because it needs time to respond to your operation.
● Make sure that your finger isn't wet. Sometimes the touch screen hasn't response if your finger with sweat or water.
● Unpair the band with your phone and uninstall the X-RUN app, then re-install the X-RUN app and pair them again.
If none of above methods work, please ask the seller for help.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased NO.1 F1 tech watch from us and still have problem, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible.
● Over 110,000 products
● 18 different categories
● 11 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
How to connect your Mac to a projector?