ByAdeline Belluz 2017-12-09 9274
● Insert fast reading speed SD card (not less than class 10) if the DVR hasn't been inserted an SD card.
● Maybe the camera is run out of battery, please full charge the SQ8 mini DVR before operating it again.
● The SD card has been recorded in full, please delete part of files or change another SD card with larger capacity.
● Change another USB cable to charge the camera and make sure power socket work properly.
● Maybe the charger is not conformed to the SQ8 mini camera, try charging it with other charger adapter or charge it through your PC.
● If your SQ8 mini DVR still has no response, you need to contact the aftersale service for the device has quality problem.
This problem may be caused by wrong operation - you should insert the storage card before open the camera. To solve the problem, use a pin to click the reset hole above USB port to reset the camera.
● Maybe the camera hasn't enough power to record longer video, so charge the DV camera and try again.
● Make sure the inserted SD card has enough capacity, or else delete part of files or change another larger capacity SD card.
● Record video while charging through USB cable. If the camera works well, that means something wrong in the battery.
Red light always on means there has quality problem with the device's battery. In this case, you could contact aftersale service to solve the problem.
● Insert a fast reading speed SD card into the camera before any operation.
● Check if you have inserted the SD card correctly and use a class 10 or above SD card.
● If there is nothing wrong about SD card, maybe the camera is crashed. Click the reset hole through a pin to reset the machine.
● If the camera is charged by PC, disconnect the charging cable to do any operation, or else the device can't power on.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased SQ8 mini camera from us and still has problem, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
What is the cause of mouse stutter?