ByGB Blog Official 2017-03-28 1555
As one of GearBest's most popular mobile phones, the feature-packed LETV Leeco One X600 is incredibly accomplished showcasing a cool, high-end design with a ridiculously narrow bezel. The phablet also packs a powerful 2.0GHz Helio X10 CPU paired with 3GB RAM with an impressive 32GB of storage.
However, despite these notably powerhouse credentials, feedback from our customers has pointed to occasional glitches here and there during daily use. However, fear not! Our handy guide shines the spotlight on how to fix the most common LETV Leeco One X600 problems. Let's get started.
If this occurs while the LETV Leeco One X600 is charging, stop charging the phablet – the responsiveness should return to normal, as the charging current can sometimes have a direct impact on screen sensitivity.
On the other hand, if you have recently dropped or otherwise damaged your LETV Leeco One X600, the impact may have affected the electrical circuitry inside. In this situation, we advise you to go to a repair store for a professional repair, or replace the screen display.
If these two steps do not fix the issue, try the following:
● Check whether there are too many junk files, an excessively large cache, or redundant files on your LETV Leeco One X600 – these can all contribute to system slowdown, causing the touchscreen to be less responsive. We recommend cleaning different aspects of the Android system regularly using reputable third-party maintenance apps, i.e. Clean Master, CCleaner, AVG Cleaner, Glary Utilities, etc.
● If the problem happens to be caused by a major system failure, try to restore the phone's default factory settings. Warning: Please remember to back up your important data first, as it will be wiped during the process.
● If none of the above solutions are successful, the phone screen itself may be faulty. We strongly advise having the screen professionally repaired or replaced.
This could be due to either a software or hardware issue, so try the following fixes:
● Enter the phone settings: "Settings - Display - Brightness level - Automatic brightness", exit settings, then restart the phablet.
● If this does not resolve the issue, try to update the system ROM firmware.
● If a firmware update does not help, restore the phone's default factory settings. Warning: Please remember to back up your important data first, as it will be wiped during the process.
● If none of the above methods work, your phone might require a professional repair. Contact our aftersales service for technical assistance.
● Your phone might simply be too close or far from the item being photographed, i.e. beyond the hardware range limit of the camera's focus: try moving your phone back into range.
● The camera has activated the macro mode which is only designed for close-up images: set the camera back to the normal/default mode and try again.
● The lighting conditions might not be ideal, being either too bright or too dark: try shooting in areas where the light is more evenly distributed and consistent.
● The subject's color is not strong enough: try to focus with a reference first before capturing.
● Should all the above solutions be ineffective, there may be an underlying hardware fault. Please contact our aftersales service to arrange a product return and factory repair.
● System read errors can sometimes cause this problem, power off the device and reboot.
● The cache or memory is insufficient. Clear the data on your SD card and reformat it, or (if possible) switch to a larger capacity SD card (with a faster class rating) in your phablet. Turn off any background apps/processes running on your phone, they can also use up the memory.
● An error may have occurred when installing or updating the camera app. Uninstall and reinstall the camera app and try again.
● The issue may be due to a hardware fault of the camera. Please contact our aftersales service for further technical assistance.
You might have opened the touch feedback function. Under "Settings - Sound", turn off the touch feedback option, touch sound, and camera sound.
We recommend adjusting the shutter speed and trying again.
● If you can boot the phone normally, uninstall the most installed applications, to avoid any possible software compatibility/conflict issues.
● Use either the phone's built-in management app or a reputable third-party maintenance app to clean different aspects of the Android system regularly, i.e. Clean Master, CCleaner, AVG Cleaner, Glary Utilities, etc.
● Restore the device to the default factory settings. Warning: Be sure to back up your important data first, as it will be wiped during the process.
● If you are unable to boot the device at all: with the phone powered off, long press the power button and volume up button at the same time to enter the Recovery Mode. Navigate to "Restore to Factory Settings" with the volume button and confirm with the power button.
If even the factory reset cannot resolve the problem your phone, try flashing the phone's ROM with the latest official firmware release.
● Should all the solutions still be ineffective, it points to an underlying hardware problem. Contact the aftersales support service for a product return and repair.
The battery might be completely drained, try charging the phone first using the original charger for approximately 10 minutes and try booting again.
● Alternatively, restore the phone to the factory default settings. While powering off, long press the power button and the volume up button together to boot into Recovery Mode. Navigate to the "Restore to Factory Settings" option with the volume buttons, then select the restore option with the power button.
● To rule out the possibility of defective peripherals, use a different USB cable and/or power charger. Charge the phone for at least half an hour and then try to boot again.
● If the charging red LED indicator is always flashing even after charging for a long time, the battery itself may be damaged/defective or there is another hardware issue affecting the phone. Please contact the aftersales service to arrange a product return and repair, or alternatively take the phone to a local phone repair store.
● Check all the connectors for any visible signs of oxidation. Carefully remove any residue and try to charge the phone again.
● The phone's charging port might also have oxidation present. Use a cotton swab with some anhydrous alcohol (ethanol) and carefully wipe the port. Wait for a minute until the alcohol has completely dried, then charge the phone again.
● Always try to charge the phone using the original USB charger to ensure the input and output power values do not affect the charging process.
● If the LETV Leeco One X600 phablet still cannot be charged, press the phone's power button three times and then hold the power button it down for 10 seconds to see whether it can boot.
● Connect and charge the phone via the mains AC. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds to activate the battery, then release the button. Let it charge for some time and then try booting the phone again.
● If none of the above solutions are successful, the most likely reason is the USB port, battery or the mainboard is damaged. Go to a local repair store to fix the phone, or contact our aftersales service to arrange a product return and factory repair.
● Restore the phone to its default factory settings. While powering off, long press the power button and the volume up button together to boot the phone into Recovery Mode. Navigate to the "Restore to Factory Settings" option with the volume up and down buttons, and select the option with the power button.
● Try to update the system's ROM to the latest firmware version.
This might be a system error caused by an improper ROM flash, causing the phone language to default to Chinese. Try to re-flash your phone firmware, but remember that upgrading or flashing your phone may result in additional problems.
We hope this short guide is able to help you get the most out of your LETV Leeco One X600 phablet. If you require further technical assistance about a specific issue that we did not cover, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated Support Center. Our support staff will deal with your query as soon as possible.