ByJoe Horner 2019-09-30 7219
Take earbuds out of the charging case at the same time.
Wait for the 2-3S earbuds to automatically boot. When the white indicator of the left and right earbuds flashes slowly, open the device Wireless search "Upods" and connect.
If the connection fails, put the earbuds back in the charging case and repeat the above operation.
After the first connection, the earbuds will automatically connect to the last paired device when turned on(Wireless on).
Single ear is used in the same way as both ears
Note: The earbuds have been initialized when produced and can be taken out directed for related operations.
If the Umidigi Upods headset cannot be connected properly, please reset the headset as follows:
Take the headset out of the charging box, and then turn off the two headset multi-function keys for 10 seconds respectively, then release and put it when the red and white lights are on. Return to the charging box, delete the connection record on the device, re-automatically pair and connect the device.
The following functions can be operated on both left and right earbuds
1.Answer/hang up the phone
Press the multi-function button to answer/hand up the call;
2.Reject the call
When calling, long press the multi-function button for about 1 second to reject the call.
Long press about 1 second
3. Play/pause music
In standby mode, short press the multi-function button to pause/play music.
Note: The music player background needs to be running.
4. Turn on the voice assistant
In standby or music playback mode, press the multi-function button twice to turn on the voice assistant (if you need to turn off the voice assistant, you can press the multi-function button again).
Note: The device needs to support voice and turn on the fast wake-up setting.
5. Answer the second call and switch the call
When the mobile phone calls, short press the multi-function button to answer the call; when there is a new phone call, short press the multi-function button to hold the current call and answer the second call; Long press the multi-function button to switch two calls.
1. If the product has not been used for more than two weeks, it is recommend?ed to charge the product.
2. It is necessary to select a charger that has been produced by a regular manufacturer and has passed the certification of the local state.
3. Continuous use of headphones for a long time is detrimental to hearing health, please control the use time and volume reasonably.
4. Using headphones will reduce the perception of external sounds, please do not use headphones in environments that may threaten safety.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Umidigi Upods from us and still have problem after using the firmware, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Hey Plus 1S VS Xiaomi Hey Plus 1: What are the Upgrade Points?|
|Xiaomi Hey+ 1S (Hey Plus 1S) Smart Band Hands-on Unboxing Review|
|Xiaomi Haylou GT1 TWS Earbuds Charging Guide: How to Charge it?|
|Xiaomi Air 2 TWS VS Xiaomi Air TWS: What are the update points?|
|Huawei Freebuds 2 pro User Instruction: How to use the Freebuds 2 pro?|
|How to pairing Huawei freebuds 2 pro to Android phone?|
|How to use the Huawei Freebuds 2 Pro Bone voice pattern ID recognition?|
|How to Charge the Huawei Freebuds 2 Pro Earbuds?|
|How to update the firmware version of Huawei Freebuds 2?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 user guide