ByAlain Dalton 2020-01-17 1899
1. Multi-user login: Android 4.3 supports setting multiple login accounts on the same device, and parents can set up restricted accounts for their children to display specified content and programs.
2. Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy: As the name implies, that is, low-power Bluetooth 4.0 technology. This technology can significantly reduce the power consumption when the device is connected to sports, health and other accessories, and increase the battery life. Obviously, this is very good news for smart wearable accessories.
3.OpenGL ES 3.0:OpenGL ES 3.0 has more buffer objects and new shading language and multi-texture support than the old version. In short, OpenGL ES 3.0 will enable Android games to take full advantage of 1080p full HD screen effects and make the visual experience better.
4.DRM APIs: better protects content and better displays Content with a highResolution on the tablet.
Overall, the improvement from 4. 2 to 4. 3 is not much, but it is not difficult to find that Google has put some effort into it.
Compared with Android 4.2, Android 4.3 doesn't change much, and the appearance of the two systems is basically the same, adding some new features: first, a low-power Bluetooth feature is added, which allows machines running Android 4.3 to save more power when Bluetooth is turned on.
Secondly, it adds the function of "confidential documents" (multiple login accounts can be set up on one machine), which allows users to authorize the application, which is similar to "parental control". It provides a new WiFi background automatic search function, that is, in the WiFi advanced settings of Android 4.3 system, there is an item "always automatically search WiFi signals". The new Android 4.3 DRM APIs can be based on hardware encryption, and Netflix applications can play 1080p video over DRM.
In addition, there are some minor adjustments to the UI operation of the new system. The camera application has become a semicircle setting bar; the volume button can act as a shutter in the new photo mode; subtle adjustments to the system's default font, and so on. One of the biggest changes to Android 4.3 is support for OpenGL ES 3.0. Compared with 2.0 OpenGL ES 3.0, there are more buffer objects, new shading language, texture support and so on. Vernacular is to improve the details of the game screen.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Mi Watch Color VS HUAWEI Watch GT2 VS Amazfit GTR: Which is More Worth Buying?|
|Xiaomi Mi Watch Color In-depth Review: Fashion Products Without Electricity Anxiety|
|How to Turn your Xiaomi Mi Band 4 as a remote shutter for Android camera?|
|How to hide the display notch of Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8 Pro?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi band 3 user guide