BySigismondo Eisenhower 2019-07-06 1209
Is it true that a ecig can explode and that a person should do something to prevent it from happening? These and other questions will be answered in this article.
The electronic cigarette consists of a liquid filling cartridge, evaporator (atomizer, cleromizer), rechargeable battery, control board and charger. The most modern models are more complex, with many additional elements such as light sensors, displays, safety mechanisms, etc.
Although the device is simple or complex, it is important that it is operated correctly and in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations. In particular:
● Do not allow the threads of the connector to get caught up in the threads of the connector;
● Do not use an electronic cigarette without liquid (blank);
● Do not connect the charger to other devices;
● Do not discharge the battery completely and do not "recharge" it.
By following the manufacturer's recommendations regarding the use of an electronic cigarette, you will avoid problems such as the explosion of a e-cigarette type battery (e-cigarette) in your hands and generally extend the life of your floating device.
The e-cigarette battery allows you to use the device without connecting it to the mains for a certain period of time (depending on its power). But few people think about what's going on inside the battery, and there are chemical processes that can cause an explosion.
A chemical reaction inside the battery generates a lot of heat, which can damage the insulation and cause overheating and even short circuits. If the battery is of good quality, it will trigger a safety mechanism and will "swell" - this indicates that the battery needs to be replaced immediately.
However, if the battery in the appliance is of poor quality or damaged condition, it may explode under pressure from the gases inside and ignite in the hands of the sauna heater due to a short circuit.
From this we can conclude that in an electronic cigarette it is necessary to use only high-quality batteries recommended by the manufacturer. Together with the correct use of the device, this will help to avoid an unpleasant situation with the explosion of a e-cigarette in the hand.
In view of the above, the main reasons why an electronic cigarette may explode can be identified. Among them:
● Use of low quality batteries or completely damaged batteries;
● Use of homemade or unsuitable e-cigarette chargers (e.g. devices from other electronic devices);
● Improper use and maintenance of the wafer (in particular, if the cartridge is filled carelessly, the liquid may flow into the battery compartment, thus causing a short circuit, and if the device is ● Not cleaned after use, the resulting dirt may cause difficulties in wafer operation, resulting in battery overheating, etc.);
● Incorrect charging, in particular, can cause the battery to explode, resulting in a thermal failure while charging the wap.
For the sake of justice it is necessary to note that practically all modern models of e-cigarettes are equipped by the special mechanism of protection against an overheating of accumulators and short circuit, therefore probability of that the device will explode, is reduced to zero. Even if you do not use thee-cigarette correctly and ignore the manufacturer's recommendations, the maximum that awaits you is the failure of the electronic cigarette.
Despite the fact that the cases when thee-cigarette exploded in the hands of the steamer, isolated, still need to take care of their own safety, because, as they say in the famous proverb - cherished and God protects.
By following a few simple recommendations below, you will prevent possible e-cigarette battery malfunctions and protect yourself from surprises, such as fire and explosion.
● Store the electronic cigarette separately from other devices in a place where children cannot reach.
● The evaporator should be filled with liquids from reputable suppliers.
● Do not disassemble the unit when it is in working order.
● Do not allow water or any other liquid to enter the system.
● Follow the manufacturer's instructions for the care and use of the device.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi CC9 is a redesigned Xiaomi Mi 9 for young people and it won’t equipped with Snapdragon 855 version|
|Xiaomi Mi band 4 international version VS Chinese version: What the difference between them?|
|HUAMI AMAZFIT Verge 2 Marvel edition features and price|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)