ByRosalie Wolf 2020-01-04 865
Computer keyboard failure "this is a problem that we often encounter. This phenomenon is generally due to dirt on the circuit board or conductive plastic, which makes it impossible to connect the two normally. Other factors are also possible, such as damage to the keyboard plug, faulty wiring, damage to the motherboard, malfunctioning of the CPU, etc., but they are not the main causes. Therefore, we only need to carry out descaling work.
1. When you turn on the computer, press the shortcut keys to see if you can enter the BIOS settings. The keyboard shortcuts are usually displayed on the screen when you turn on the computer. Pay attention to it carefully. Many computers have "F2" keys.
IBM (press F1 for cold boot, some new models can start pressing F1 during restart)
HP (press F2 for startup and restart)
SONY (press F2 for startup and restart)
Dell (press F2 for startup and restart)
Acer (press F2 for startup and restart)
Toshiba (press ESC for cold boot and press F1)
Compaq (press F10 when the flashing cursor appears in the upper right corner. Or press F10 at boot time)
Fujitsu (press F2 at startup and restart)
2. If you can enter the BIOS settings, and the keyboard is good in the BIOS settings interface, congratulations on your hardware problem
In the case of determining that there is no fault in the laptop hardware:
There are two operations ：
3. One： turn off the computer, unplug the power supply and remove the battery, and then install it in a few minutes. Turn it on again to see if the fault is eliminated. That's how I did it last time.
4. Second： if the above 3 methods do not work, I recommend you simply reinstall, you can use U disk to start to back up the data you want, after starting with U disk, your keyboard will be good.
5. If your laptop does not have access to the BIOS, keyboard and cannot be used in BIOS, there is a hardware problem that requires professional maintenance.
If it is a computer keyboard M,J,K,L,U,I,O,P to the corresponding 0,1,2,3,4,5,6, etc., press "Fn" plus "NumLk" key.
NumLk key association F6 may be different for different brands. You can query the corresponding keys on the Internet, or you can provide technical support through after-sales consultation on computer maintenance!
If none of the above methods can solve the keyboard failure, you can contact a professional repair shop like Xunwei Express to carry out maintenance.
|You may also want to read:|
|Does the HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 Work Well With iPhone?|
|Honor Magic Watch 2 VS Amazfit Stratos 3: Which Smart Running Watch is Better?|
|EMUI 10 Always-On Display (AOD) feature: supported devices and everything you need to know about it|
|HUAWEI Band 4 Pro VS Band 4 VS Band 3 Pro: What are the Differences Between these there Smart Band?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
i12 TWS Earbuds Pairing Problem Fix Guide