ByColman Walcott 2020-01-08 2165
1. press the Win+r key at the same time, bring up the running window, enter cmd.
2. call up the command prompt window, view the local network information, and enter ipconfig. Check to see if the address in the Default Gateway column is the same as the default address of the router management interface that you just entered. If it is not consistent, re-enter this address in the browser to see if you can enter the router management page. If consistent, proceed to the next action.
3. under the browser "customize and Control" (gear) menu, select "proxy Server", and click "do not use proxy". Revisit 192.168.0.1 and the router management page opens smoothly.
This method is only suitable for Chromium kernel browsers, and the test of 360 high-speed browsers is effective. IE kernel browsers operate slightly differently.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Mi Watch Color VS HUAWEI Watch GT2 VS Amazfit GTR: Which is More Worth Buying?|
|Xiaomi Mi Watch Color In-depth Review: Fashion Products Without Electricity Anxiety|
|How to Turn your Xiaomi Mi Band 4 as a remote shutter for Android camera?|
|How to hide the display notch of Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8 Pro?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)