ByManolo Heedy 2020-01-18 1728
In theSLRLens where beginners come into contact with more, Canon (Canon) and Nikon (Nikon) products occupy the majority, in addition, well-known brands such as Pentax (Pentax), Shima (Sigma), Tuli (Tokina) and Tenglong (Tamron) also have a place.
Usually indicates whether the lens is a AF or EF bayonet, and usually includes some identification of the lens category:
1. focal length parameters: indicate the focal length range of the lens, in mm;
2. aperture parameters: indicate the maximum aperture coefficient of the lens, and some lenses also identify the minimum aperture coefficient of the lens;
3. features: indicate the characteristic technology used by the lens, etc.; this is also the content that will be explained later. The serial number of the
Version is also one of the common logo text content, which indicates that the lens belongs to several generations of products in the same size lens.
In addition, we can see some of the same message words on different brands of lens logos, such as:
CF Micro: Macro, English full name continue focus micro. This kind of lens can be focused directly to the macro shooting state at all focal lengths.
Macros: macro function. It indicates that the lens has the ability to shoot at a macro distance, usually with a magnification effect of 1:2 or above.
Fisheye: Fisheye lens, Achieving a special fisheye distortion effect.
R: infrared, English full name Infra Red. In infrared photography, the baseline mark is focused and engraved on the barrel of the lens.
SCamp MC: single / multi-layer coating.
Tele: Long focal length lens.
Zoom: zoom lens.
There are also lenses related to the German optical industry that are less commonly used by junior moviegoers, such as Leica and Zeiss, which are preceded by words like "Distagon". "
Finally, I would like to remind you again that the logo of these lenses is usually printed or etched on the pressure ring at the front of the lens, and there is also a practice of printing the corresponding words on the mirror body. Some special lenses, under the "f -" aperture logo, will further identify the "T -" aperture logo, such as: Minolta STF 135gam2.8 [T4.5]. In addition, lenses related to the German optical industry that are less commonly used by junior filmmakers, such as Leica and Zeiss, are preceded by words like "Distagon". "
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Mi Watch Color VS HUAWEI Watch GT2 VS Amazfit GTR: Which is More Worth Buying?|
|Xiaomi Mi Watch Color In-depth Review: Fashion Products Without Electricity Anxiety|
|How to Turn your Xiaomi Mi Band 4 as a remote shutter for Android camera?|
|How to hide the display notch of Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8 Pro?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)