ByGibbie Magubane 2019-12-30 5130
By default, the login address of Huawei router is 192.168.3.1. But this address can be modified, if you change it, you have to use the modified address to log in.
Method 1: We can check it on the paper manual that comes with the Huawei router.
Method 2: We can also view it on the paper label at the bottom of the Huawei router, as shown in the following figure.
|You may also want to read:|
|Does the HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 Work Well With iPhone?|
|Realme Buds Air VS JBL C100TWS: Which is More Worth Buying?|
|Does the i12 TWS Earbuds Work with Android Phone?|
|How to Charge your AirPods Pro and Check the AirPods Pro Battery State?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi band 3 user guide