ByGB Blog Official 2017-09-20 75861
Step 1: First connect the Xiaomi Mi Box S to the TV with a network cble, then enter the homepage of the Xiaomi Mi Box S and select “Settings” as shown below:
Step 2: Select "Wireless Network" in the pop-up settings window.
Step 3: In the pop-up "Wireless Network" selection window, find the network wifi you need to connect to, and then click to select it.
Step 4: in the pop-up window you need to fill in the wifi password, at this time, you only need to enter the wifi password, and then click on the connection.
● Confirm that the router WIFI signal is normal. If the signal is too weak, it may not be connected to the network. And check if the wifi name and password connected to the Xiaomi box are correct.
● Whether the router setting prohibits the network card address (MAC) of the Xiaomi box. We can enter the router system settings, turn off access barring or add a Xiaomi Mi Box S to allow devices to connect.
● Check whether the gateway and DNS in the wireless network are normal. It is recommended that the Xiaomi Mi Box S wifi be set to be automatically obtained. If you use manual to get the IP address. Check if the DNS is correct.
● lose the Xiaomi Mi Box S and restart after 3 minutes of inactivity to see if it can be connected.
● check whether there is interference source of the same frequency near the Xiaomi Mi Box S, turn off all other wifi receiving interrupts and Bluetooth, wireless network card, unplug the induction cooker, etc. may interfere with the appliance, and then restart the router and the box to try.
● Restore the factory settings. Method: Main interface → Application → About → Restore factory settings.
● If 6 is invalid, power off the Xiaomi Mi Box S → press + two buttons at the same time, do not release, the remote control is facing the box and power on the box → select 'Reboot System Now' → there are two systems to choose, choose It is not OK that the system running Current Running returns to the original system and then runs the system upgrade.
Step 1: Enters the router settings page on your PC (usually 192.168.1.1, some is 192.168.1.253), and set the forwarding rule -upnp off.
Step 2: When DHCP is enabled, the address lease is adjusted to 600 minutes (default 120 minutes) to avoid network disconnection due to renewal. Bind the fixed IP, copy the MAC address in the client list, add the specified IP address in the static address allocation, and use any address in the range of the DHCP service address pool.
Step 3: In the wireless setting, the recommended channel is set to 1 or 11. If there is no other WiFi signal around, the bandwidth can be set to 40MHz. If there are many peripheral signals, only 20MHz can be set.
Step 4: Do not check the SSID broadcast, that is, hide the WiFi signal name. When connecting devices such as mobile phones and boxes, you must select other (manually add the SSID network name).
If you've purchased Xiaomi Mi Box S from us and still have problem after using these tips, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Carrobot smart projection car HUD (Head Up Display) Bluetooth edition FAQ|
|Does GoPro Hero 8 suitable for taking picture or as vlog camera?|
|How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)