ByFields Corrielus 2019-08-30 29329
1. Try readjusting the Redmi AirDots in you ear. If you put them in the wrong spot and you may basically can't hear a thing.
2. Just forget the device on your phone and try re-pairing it like a new device.
3. If the problem persists, I advise you to check on and change your Android phone "Setting" -> "System" -> "Developer options" ---> "Disable absolute volume" and turn it on.
|You may also want to read:|
|Amazfit Smart Sports Watch 3 will have 2 Versions: Standard and Elite Edition|
|GoPro Hero8 Real Machine Photos Leaked (Latest): Support for 4K/120fps Video|
|i12 TWS Binaural Bluetooth Earbuds User Guide & Troubleshooting (FAQ)|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)