BySigismondo Eisenhower 2019-10-28 5210
● The wireless WiFi router is break down.
● the live server pressure is high
● low network speed and unstable wireless network connection
● Xiaomi box used for too long
● DNS server problem
● Restart the wireless WiFi router or change another one.
● Download the third party live show APP
● Test the network speed, choose the resolution suitable for your own network speed
● Add a radiator to the Xiaomi box, or use a small electric fan to blow directly into the cooling hole
● Modify the DNS to improve the network speed.
Step 1: Go to the "Xiaomi Box Settings" on the main interface of the Xiaomi Mi Box S.
Step 2: Select "Connect" in the settings.
Step 3: Click "Wired network", if your Mi Box is connected with the wired network.
Step 4: Modify the DNS address. For example, you can fill in the global 18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124.
Step 5: After the modification is completed, click "Done" in the input box, and then you can exit the setting page.
If you've purchased Xiaomi Mi Box S from us and still have problem after using these tips, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to enable Dark mode on POCO F1, Redmi Note 7 (Pro) and other Xiaomi phones with MIUI 10?|
|Xiaomi Haylou Smartwatch VS Xiaomi Mi Band 4: Which One is More Worth Buying?|
|GoPro Hero 8 vs DJI Osmo Action vs GoPro Hero 7: Which is the most stable action camera?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi band 3 user guide