ByFields Corrielus 2019-08-06 14676
1. Disconnect and clear the Bluetooth connection information on the mobile phone. Turn off the earphones on both sides: press the touch panel for 5 seconds (the red light is on) and enter the shutdown state.
2. Clear the series state of the two headphones: turn off, press the touch panel of the two headphones for 10 seconds (red and white lights flicker alternately and then go out), do not press for 10 seconds (red and white lights flash alternately 3 times).
3. Put the Xiaomi Mi AirDots TWS Bluetooth earphones back into the charging box, take the two headphones out of the charging box at the same time, wait 3 seconds for the headphones to automatically boot in series, and when the white light of the right headset flashes slowly, turn on the Bluetooth search "Mi AirDots BASIC_R" of the mobile phone and connect it.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi CC9 is a redesigned Xiaomi Mi 9 for young people and it won’t equipped with Snapdragon 855 version|
|Xiaomi Mi band 4 international version VS Chinese version: What the difference between them?|
|HUAMI AMAZFIT Verge 2 Marvel edition features and price|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)