ByFields Corrielus 2019-08-06 6483
The light of Xiaomi AirDots youth edition is located on the back of the headset, and the indicator light of the headset can reflect the battery status and Bluetooth status of the headset.
1. When Xiaomi AirDots youth version turn on, the indicator light will light up white.
2. When the headset enters the pairing state, the headset's indicator light quickly flashes the white light until the headset and the phone are properly connected, and the LED turns on the white light and goes off.
3. Under normal use Xiaomi AirDots youth version of the headphone LED is not lit, when the power of the headset is less than 10%, the indicator light will light up the red light.
4. Xiaomi AirDots Youth edition in the charging state, the headphones of the indicator lights will often be red light.After the headset is full, the headset LED goes off.
5. When the charge box is low, the red light flashes; when the charge box is completely dead, put in the headset, the headset white light flashes to remind, then turn off.
6. When the charging box is charged, the red light on the front of the box is always on, and the LED is off when the power is full.
|You may also want to read:|
|Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8 Pro are coming: latest news about their specs and release date|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 vs Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e vs Samsung Galaxy Tab S4: this is all that has changed|
|Vivo Z5 to be released on July 31: here are confirmed specs and camera samples|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi band 3 user guide