ByAdeline Belluz 2018-03-16 5487
There are many reasons that cause the speaker plays music with noise, you could try the following solutions to eliminate those annoying sound:
● Be sure that there are no obstacles between the speaker and your phone.
● The effective Bluetooth connection distance of the Xiaomi speaker is within 10 meters. It's better to keep the Xiaomi Bluetooth 4.0 speaker 2 - 5 meters away from your smart device.
● Select high quality music to make sure that the noise is not because of your low quality music.
● Use your Xiaomi speaker after charging fully (the red light turn off means it has fully charged).
● Stay away from electromagnetic interference, therefore, try to play music with the speaker outdoor.
The speaker hasn't enough power. Charge your Xiaomi Bluetooth speaker until its red indicator off, then press the power button to turn it on.
The power button is broken or the speaker has something wrong. Thus, you could fix the device at a fixing store, or just purchase a new Xiaomi Bluetooth speaker at Gearbest.
We haven't an electronic manual for the Xiaomi Bluetooth 4.0 speaker now. The operation method is really easy, just follow the steps:
● Press the power button to turn on your speaker.
● Open the Bluetooth on your smartphone or other compatible device and search Bluetooth.
● Find the Bluetooth of your speaker and click the name to connect the two devices.
● After that, you can play music through your Xiaomi Bluetooth 4.0 speaker.
● The Xiaomi Bluetooth 4.0 speaker has a 1200mAh Li-battery, which support for 10 hours playing. If your speaker runs out of battery after a short period, here are the reasons:
● You haven't charged the speaker fully. You should charge the device until its red indicator turns off.
● You use the speaker with its maximum volume. The speaker will consume battery power quickly if you use maximum volume, so lower the volume through the connected device.
● Make sure that you have connected the speaker to your device which supports Bluetooth 4.0 protocol. If you haven't connected successfully, follow the steps below:
A. Press the power button to turn on your speaker.
B. Open the Bluetooth on your smartphone or other compatible device and search Bluetooth.
C. Find the Bluetooth of your speaker and click the name to connect the two devices.
D. After that, you can play music through your Xiaomi Bluetooth 4.0 speaker.
● Maybe you forget to open its volume or the volume is too low. Adjust to the maximum volume through the connected device.
● Play another song with high quality to check if it has sound. If not, maybe the speaker has something wrong. You could repair it at a fixing store or contact the seller for help.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Xiaomi Bluetooth 4.0 speaker from us, but the guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|3 reliable ways to verify if your Xiaomi device is original|
|Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus vs. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X: which is right for you?|
|Xiaomi ROIDMI 3S car charger vs. ROIDMI 2S car charger: what's new?|
Huami AMAZFIT GTR smartwatch FAQ