ByJoe Horner 2019-10-11 41850
1. If the Haylou GT1 Pro headset is in the charging box, remove the headset from the box and the earphone will turn on automatically.
2. If in the shutdown state, long press the earbuds touch panel about 1.5 seconds, waiting for the white light often on for 1 second, then the system will be turned on successfully.
1. Put the headset back in the charging box and it will turn off automatically.
2. Press the headphone contact panel for about 4.5 seconds and wait for the red light to turn on for 2 seconds.
●Tap the earphone contact panel once to control music playback.
●Tap the headphone touch panel again to control the music pause.
●Touch the left earphone touch panel twice and switch to the previous song.
●Tap the right earphone twice to touch the panel and switch to the next song.
●When calling, tap the earphone touch panel twice to answer the phone.
●When calling, press the earphone touch panel for about 1 second and refuse to answer the phone.
●During a call, touch the earphone twice and hang up the phone on the touch panel.
Note: Touch the earphone touch panel 3 times to wake up the voice assistant (Xiaoai/Siri/Goggle Assistant). Please make sure that your mobile voice assistant function is turned on properly.
The Haylou GT1 Pro have 4 LED light in the battery box, which is not equipped in the Xiaomi Haylou GT1. The LED battery display makes you worry about the battery life no more. In addition, if there is low power with the earbuds, a voice prompt will pop up.
4 LEDs glowing
3 LEDs glowing
3/4 battery remaining
2 LEDs glowing
1/2 battery remaining
1 LED blinking
1/4 battery remaining
Note: Please open the battery box lid to check battery level of Xiaomi Haylou GT1 Pro, LEDs will blink 3 times then glow solid for 10s to display battery level.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Xiaomi Haylou GT1 Pro from us and still have problem after using these tips, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to Charge the Xiaomi Haylou GT1 Pro TWS Earbuds?|
|How to Pairing Xiaomi Haylou GT1 Pro TWS Earbuds to Your Android or iOS Phone?|
|How to Factory Reset Xiaomi Haylou GT1 Pro TWS Earphone?|
|Xiaomi Haylou GT1 Pro VS Xiaomi AirDots Pro 2: What’s Difference Between These Two TWS Earbuds?|
|Xiaomi Haylou GT1 Pro VS Xiaomi Redmi AirDots: Full Specifications Comparison|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
i12 TWS Earbuds Pairing Problem Fix Guide