ByJoe Horner 2019-10-31 17875
1. If the Haylou GT2 headset is in the charging box, remove the headset from the box and the earphone will turn on automatically.
2. If in the shutdown state, long press the earbuds function key about 1.5s, waiting for the white light often on for 1s, then the system will be turned on successfully.
1. Put the Haylou GT2 earbuds back into the battery box and it will turn off automatically.
2. Press the earphone function panel for about 4.5s and wait for the red light to turn on for 2s.
●Click the earbuds contact key once to control music playback.
●Click the earphone phone function key again to control the music pause.
●Click the left earphone function key twice and switch to the previous song.
●Click the right earphone twice to tap the panel and switch to the next song.
●When calling, click the earbuds function panel twice to answer the phone.
●When calling, press the earphone function panel for about 1s and refuse to answer the phone.
●During a call, tap the earphone twice and hang up the phone.
Note: Press the earphone function key 3 times to wake up the voice assistant (Xiaoai/Siri/Goggle Assistant). Please make sure that your mobile phone voice assistant function is turned on properly.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to Charge the Xiaomi Haylou GT2 TWS Earbuds?|
|Xiaomi Haylou Smartwatch VS Xiaomi Mi Band 4: Which One is More Worth Buying?|
|Xiaomi Haylou GT2 Volume Control Instruction: How to Volume Up/Down?|
|How to reset Factory Setting with Xiaomi Haylou GT2?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi band 3 user guide