ByLinky Johnson 2019-04-17 235824
● To switch on the pairing mode, you must hold both Xiaomi Mi AirDots, or more precisely, their touch panels located on the outside, a few seconds until the white lights are illuminated. After that, only the right earphone will blink – this means that the Xiaomi Mi AirDots are available for pairing with your device.
● Go to the Bluetooth device settings to which you want to connect the Xiaomi Mi AirDots. In the available devices will appear MI AIRDOTS BASIC_R-this is your Xiaomi Mi AirDots.
Thus the device is connected to the right earphone and that already connects the left. The right earphone is the main one, but at the same time they can be connected separately and used as a Bluetooth headset, even on different devices-in this case, the available devices will display MI AIRDOTS BASIC_R or MI AIRDOTS BASIC_L, respectively, in Depending on the connected earphone. The method of connection is similar, but we hold the touchpad of one necessary earphone.
● Single tap – Pause playback or answer an incoming call.
● Double-tap to call a voice assistant.
● Hold one or more seconds to cancel the call.
● Double-tapping during the call – mute the microphone.
● While turning on and off, the female voice says some Chinese words.
● Xiaomi Mi AirDots work with any voice assistant: Siri, Google Assistant, Alice.
To disconnect and reset the Xiaomi Mi AirDots, hold the touch pad for a few seconds until the red lights are illuminated.
If you remove the earphone from the ear while using it, the playback does not stop as in AirPods. They are switched off only when they are in the case and are connected back to the device when not in the Briefcase.
If you remove only the left earphone in the case, it turns off and the right one continues to work. And if you remove the right-both are disconnected.
A similar problem faced by most owners of Xiaomi Mi AirDots airdots. The reason for this is that the left earphone "loses" right.
Solution: You need to reset the Bluetooth settings in the Xiaomi Mi AirDots. To start, you need to unplug both Xiaomi Mi AirDots: clamp the touchpad on both Xiaomi Mi AirDots until the red lights are illuminated. Then clamp both Xiaomi Mi AirDots (30-50 sec), first they turn on (white indicator), then, after 10-20 seconds, they glow a red-white indicator and blink two times, continue to hold until they blink a couple of times and fade for a few seconds, Then a few more times flicker, then the settings will reset and then remove the case. Everything is ready, remove them in the case, get both, left earphone will start to look for the right earphone, synchronized with him, then you can connect to the phone.
Yes, Xiaomi Mi AirDots can work individually.
If the left flashes fast then it looks for the right earphone. If the blinking is slow, it is ready to connect
In the Xiaomi airdots the main earphone is the right.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to fix Xiaomi Mi Airdots youth version charging issues?|
|Xiaomi Redmi AirDots wireless Bluetooth earbuds FAQ|
|How to solve Xiaomi AirDots pairing problems?|
Xiaomi Mi band 3 user guide