ByIngrid Wilhelmina 2019-06-05 13944
Xiaomi Airdots Youth Headset indicator light is located on the back of the headset, the headset light can reflect the headset's battery status and Bluetooth status.
1.When Xiaomi Airdots youth headset is turned on, the indicator light will light up.
2.When the headset enters the pairing state, the headset light flashes white lights quickly until the headset and phone are properly connected, and the light lights up after the white light is lit.
3.Normal use of Xiaomi Airdots Youth version of the headset indicator is not lit, when the headset power is less than 10%, the indicator light will light up the red light prompt.
4.Xiaomi Airdots Youth version of the headset is in the charging state, the headset lights constant light red light. After the headset is fully charged, the headset light goes off.
5.When the charging box is low power, the red light flashes; when the charging box is completely out of power, put in the headset, the headset white light flashes the reminder, and then shuts down.
6. When charging the charging box, the indicator light on the front of the box is always lit, and the light goes off after the charge is full.
|You may also want to read:|
|MIUI 11: List of Xiaomi devices getting MIUI 11 upgrade leaks|
|new Dell XPS 15 (7590): price, specs, features and launch date|
|Redmi K20 Pro AnTuTu Benchmark Score beyond Xiaomi Mi 9|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)