ByAdan Flannigan 2019-10-09 6347
● Reason 1: system waste is too much to respond
● Reason 2: the lack of system memory
● Reason 3: the system file is missing
Step 1: Enter Xiaomi Mi Box S setting interface
Step 2: Select "about" module in Xiaomi Mi Box S setting
Step 3: Click "Restore Factory Settings"
This method is generally applicable to the case where the cocoa is re-booted after a black screen.
Step 1: Turn off Xiaomi Mi Box S
Step 2: Press and hold "Home" and "Menu" buttons on the remote controller
Step 3: Turn on Xiaomi Mi Box S
Step 4: Select "Reboot System Now"
Step 5: There are two systems to choose from, and choose a system that is not Current Running to return to the original system.
If you've purchased Xiaomi Mi Box S from us and still have problem after using these tips, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Carrobot smart projection car HUD (Head Up Display) Bluetooth edition FAQ|
|Does GoPro Hero 8 suitable for taking picture or as vlog camera?|
|How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)