ByGoraud Mazanec 2019-06-26 17160
The address of the xiaomi WiFi router background management interface is www.miwifi.com, which can also be accessed by entering 192.168.31.1 in the browser.
It can be solved by resetting the router.
You can reset the router by pressing the reset key on the back of the router for 8 seconds with a thinner object.
Resetting the router does not clear the personal data saved on the hard drive, but it will reset all setting information.
The colors and flicker of LED will show you the status of the Mi router:
● Blue light on: the system is running normally and the uboot firmware update is successful.
● Blue light flicker: there is a new system version to update.
● Yellow light on: Boot boot, system boot, router reset.
● Yellow light flicker: hard disk format, repair hard disk status, uboot firmware is updating.
● Red light on: system crashes and uboot firmware update failure.
● Red light flicker: enter small system mode or restore system mode.
The router management password is the password that needs to be entered to log in to the background management interface of the router, and the WiFi password is the password that needs to be entered when the mobile phone, computer, pad and other Internet devices connect to the WiFi.
In order to protect the administrative background of your router from being accessed by others, it is recommended that you set the router administrative password and WiFi password to different passwords.
You can detect and upgrade the new version in the router background management interface www.miwifi.com, or you can detect the new version and upgrade in the mobile phone app; at the same time, you can upload the firmware (ROM) in the router background management interface for manual upgrade.
7.What is the difference between router 2.4G WiFi and 5G WiFi? Why can't my phone connect to 5G WiFi
Most of the previously widely used WiFi is based on the IEEE 802.11n (fourth generation) wireless standard, and most of its working frequency band is 2.4GHz, so it is called 2.4G WiFi; and the latest generation wireless standard IEEE 802.11ac (fifth generation). Its working frequency band is 5GHz, so it is called 5G WiFi, which has the characteristics of fast transmission rate, less interference and so on.
The Xiaomi router supports the 5G band, but if your device doesn’t support 5G frequency band, it will still not connect to 5G band.
There are many 5G channels, but some countries only support part of channels. When you encounter such problems, do not set the channel to 36 - 64; normally, normal terminals should support 149 - 165. You can try to set the channel in this range and try again.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Amazfit Bip 2 first overview: comparison with Amazfit Bip|
|Xiaomi Mi band 4 NFC version VS Samsung Galaxy Fit smart band|
|MIUI 11: List of Xiaomi devices getting MIUI 11 upgrade leaks|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
i12 TWS Earbuds Pairing Problem Fix Guide