BySteve Lowry 2019-02-03 1164
Reading Mode: A 100% brightness and 4000K white light is provided by the lamp. This light is suitable for reading thanks to its moderate color temperature and adequate brightness.
PC mode: A 30% brightness and 2700K warm light is provided by the lamp. This light will protect your eyes by reducing the proportion of the blue light which is proven to be harmful to human eyes.
(1) Click the knob to turn on/ off the lamp;
(2) Turn the knob to adjust the brightness;
(3) Turn the know while pressing to adjust the color temperature;
(4) Double click the knob to start "focus mode".
(1) Your WiFi router is working and can connect to internet. Note: mijia Desk Lamp doesn't support 802.11ac (5G Hz), so please choose 2.4G when doing the initial connection.
(2) Your smart phone can access the internet through your WiFi router.
(3) Make sure Yeelight Application is installed properly on your smart phone. It needs Android 4.0 and above or iOS7 and above.
(4) Make sure mijia Desk Lamp has not been connected before, otherwise, you need to follow the instruction to reset the bulb firstly and try again.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Xiaomi Mijia Mi Smart LED Desk Lamp from us and still have problem after using the firmware, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Mijia desk lamp pro released: flicker-free design to provide you with meticulous eyesight care|
|Xiaomi Mijia bedside lamp 2 vs. Xiaomi Mijia bedside lamp 1: add smart lighting to your home for just $49.99|
|Xiaomi Yeelight Bedside Lamp vs. Xiaomi Mijia Bedside Lamp (update version): What's difference?|
Screen Display Tips about AMAZFIT GTR