ByAdan Flannigan 2019-09-04 11636
Step 1: Power on the camera (Note: The camera does not have a built-in battery and must be powered).
Step 2: Open the “Mijia” App, click “+” in the upper right corner of the page, select “Add Camera”, select “Add Camera Product”, and select “Xiaomi Mijia Smart Camera”.
Step 3: Press and hold the reset button on the bottom of the camera for about 3 seconds. Then hear the “Waiting for Connection” tone and proceed to the next step.
Step 4: Fill in the wireless network to which the camera is connected and proceed to the next step.
Step 5: Use the mobile phone camera to scan the QR code that appears on the screen of the mobile phone. After hearing the “Scan QR code successfully”, press the prompt on the page.
Step 6: After hearing the voice that the device is successfully bound, you can start using it, the device is successfully bound.
The camera voiced a live broadcast "Waiting for connection..." and the indicator light flashed orange.
● WiFi protocol 802.11 b / g / n
● WiFi encryption WPA / WPA2
● WiFi name can not exceed 32 characters
● 4 router needs to enable DHCP service (automatically obtain network IP address)
● 5 router can not open wireless mac address filtering and flood prevention network
If the above checks are no problem, there may be restrictions on the network, you can replace other network environment connection (using mobile phone to establish Hotspots, but need to ensure that the mobile data network is 3G and above, and ensure sufficient traffic).
The monitoring screen of the Mijia smart camera is stuck, the picture is not clear, or the camera is swung but the picture does not follow the change immediately.
Most of the cases are the network fluctuation of the camera, the bandwidth is insufficient, the WiFi is unstable, and the WiFi signal is weak.
Checking as follows:
● The video surveillance screen of Xiaomi Mijia Smart Camera has two modes (high definition and smooth). The mobile APP can set the corresponding mode. If you selected HD, and HD has high fluency and bandwidth requirements for the network, it is recommended to switch the automatic mode to automatically switch the rate according to the current network status (between HD and smooth). Switch).
● If you have selected the automatic mode but still have a stuck condition, the current Wi-Fi network may be in poor condition and the congestion is serious. You need to check the Wi-Fi route.
● The surrounding signal is seriously disturbed and ca adjusted. WiFi router working channel and band bandwidth
● WiFi router access to too many devices, resulting in too much router load and insufficient network bandwidth allocation;
● The camera is far away from WiFi router, the signal is weak, and network data transmission is unstable.
|You may also want to read:|
|i12 TWS Operation Instruction: How to use the i12 TWS Earbuds?|
|GoPro Hero 8 leaks specification list with photo and video|
|Xiaomi Black Shark 10000mAh Power Bank with 18W fast charge unboxing and review|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 user guide