ByJoe Horner 2019-11-20 5549
After logging in to the account, in the “setting-bookshelf”, turn on / off the reading progress of the synchronous mobile phone, and enable synchronization by default.
There are 4 ways to download or copy books:
1. WLAN book: in the same network environment, access the book link in the browser, select the file and upload it.
2. Type-C transfer: use the Type-C cable to connect the device to the computer and put the book files into the Books folder.
3. DUOKAN Cloud books: upload books to cloud space in DUOKAN APP. After logging in to the same account, you can download books from the cloud space to the bookshelf.
4. Baidu Cloud Books: upload books to Baidu Cloud. After logging in to the same account, you can download books from the cloud space to the bookshelf.
These are some of the common Xiaomi MiReader related problems, Xiaomi MiReader is the first e-ink screen reader launched by Xiaomi and DUOKAN Reader, equipped with Android 8.1 system, very easy to use. Would you like to buy Xiaomi MiReader, or Amazon Kindle?
|You may also want to read:|
|How to Verify your Apple AirPods Pro is True or Fake|
|How to update Xiaomi Mi Box S to Android 9 Pie?|
|What’s the difference of DJI Mavic Mini two models: model MT1SS5 and model MT1SD25?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
i12 TWS Earbuds Pairing Problem Fix Guide