BySigismondo Eisenhower 2019-08-29 10051
Walk through every item. Carefully check the connection and all settings.
● Checking the connection to the router. No big deal. To access the router control panel, you must have the device from which we are trying to login connected to the router. Over a Wi-Fi network, or over a network cable.
If you are trying to access from a computer or laptop, make sure it is only connected to your Xiaomi router. If the connection is through a network cable, then disconnect the Wi-Fi connection (if available). Both on the computer and mobile devices, the connection can be with the status "Without Internet access". That's all right, the settings page at 192.168.31.1 or miwifi.com should open exactly the same way.
When connecting via network cable, we connect to the LAN port (not the WAN) on the router.
You can reboot the router and try logging back in to the web interface.
● If the connection is OK and the settings never open, try changing the browser. You can use standard Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge on your computer. The address http://192.168.31.1 as well as http://miwifi.com (without http://) must be entered strictly in the address bar.
Many people enter an address in the search bar and instead of the web interface a page opens with search results in one of the search engines.
● If possible, simply connect another device to your Xiaomi router and try to open the settings. Even a tablet or a smartphone will do. Maybe they'll make it even easier to do everything. Well, we can find out what the reason is. In a router, or a computer.
● Check the IP settings. IP-address - 192.168.31.1. And if at you on the computer static IP-addresses are registered, in settings of the router not to come. And the internet won't work either. Even if we can set it up.
It is best to set automatic IP and DNS receive settings. If Wi-Fi connection - change the settings for "Wireless network" connection. If via LAN - for "Ethernet", or "LAN connection".
Or we write static addresses (which is not desirable, but it is possible to check it).
After checking, it is better to set the automatic receipt of addresses back.
You can also try to reset the network on your computer.
● If you have reached this point and you have not been able to access the settings, you will most likely have to reset the router to the factory default settings. To do this, press and hold the Reset button for about 10 seconds.
Of course, there is no guarantee that Reset will help, but you have to try.
|You may also want to read:|
|Amazfit Smart Sports Watch 3 will have 2 Versions: Standard and Elite Edition|
|GoPro Hero8 Real Machine Photos Leaked (Latest): Support for 4K/120fps Video|
|i12 TWS Binaural Bluetooth Earbuds User Guide & Troubleshooting (FAQ)|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)