ByZim Watson 2017-08-23 5665
● Maybe the watch battery has run out, so simply charge it for minimum 10 minutes.
● If the charge makes no sense, try to connect the watch to a power source and long press the phone power button for 30 seconds to activate the watch battery to see whether the problem solved.
● Please check the contact points (of the USB cable and the watch) condition. Maybe some contact points are oxidized, you can use a cotton swab with some anhydrous alcohol to clean the points, or use a metal blade to scrape the oxidized points to clean them.
● Check whether the watch and the USB cable are connected well. If yes, maybe the USB cable/charge box is damaged, try to use another USB cable/charge box to try. If you don't have an extract one, please contact the after-sales service for help.
● Maybe the power source has something wrong. Simply charge the watch to another USB port/power source, or change another charger to charge the watch.
● If it's the watch's first charge, please use a charger to connect the USB cable to a high power source to charge the watch for minimum 3 hours.
● If you have placed the watch for a long time and never charged it, the battery has activated the low-voltage protection. The only way is to uninstall the watch to activate the battery. You'd better take it to a digital product fixing center to do it there.
● Maybe it's also a system error/bug issue. You can flash the watch firmware to have a try. Download the Zeblaze crystal smart watch firmware and the flash tool from our Gearbest blog, follow the guide to flash the watch. If it's hard for you, ask help from the tech staff in a digital product fixing shop.
● If all the reasons are eliminated, but the watch cannot be launched as well, we believe the watch electric circuit is broken, or its battery/hardware is damaged. Please take it to a digital product fixing shop to check and repair. If there are some components need to be replaced, you'd better contact the after-sales service for suggestions.
If this phenomenon only happens when the watch be shaken, it's obviously a battery or electric circuit board loose issue. Don't worry, just take it to a phone fix shop, the staff will uninstall the phone and tight the component for you. Then the problem will go away.
● The battery's power has run out, simply charge it for some time.
● If the power is enough, that might be a system error, try to reset it: enter its Setting interface to choose reset option to restore the watch.
● Once the reset is useless, the more helpful and direct way is to flash the watch's firmware. Download the Zeblaze crystal smart watch firmware and the flash tool from our Gearbest blog, follow the guide to flash the watch. If it's hard for you, ask help from the tech staff in a digital product fixing shop.
● When the software factor is eliminated, we believe the watch's circuit or cable is not connected well, or the watch battery has something wrong. You can take it to a digital product fixing shop to check and repair. If there are some components need to be replaced, the better way is to contact the after-sales service first for advice.
How long a battery can work actually depends on how the users use.
● If you open all the functions of the watch or open the Bluetooth feature all the time, sure the battery consumes very fast that won't be used for a long time even after a full charge. Turn off the Bluetooth when not using.
● Also, to prevent the battery consuming too fast, you can shut off the functions you rarely use, and only launch them when needed.
● If the watch screen always lights, it will speed up the power consumption, too. Turn down the screen brightness.
● If you keep connecting the watch with your phone, the battery also consumes fast. If it's not needed, you can disconnect them to save the power.
● If you have just used this watch for a few times, you'd better charge it when the battery only leaves 10% power and please charge it at least for 2 to 3 hours to activate its battery.
● It may be the battery memory issue. You can solve it through wiping the memory: Run out the battery until the watch powers off automatically, and then fully charge it, repeat the process for several times.
If you have eliminated the above reasons and tried the mentioned solutions, but the problem persists, the only reason must be the watch's battery or hardware is broken. You can take it to a digital product fix shop to repair. If the hardware or the battery needs to be replaced, you'd better contact the after-sales service for suggestions.
The water resistance level of this watch is IP65, which means the watch can prevent damage from watch splash or rain drop, but please avoid it to get wet or dip in the water, otherwise, the watch will be damaged by water. If the watch has got wet and doesn't work anymore, please take it to a digital product repair shop to check and fix.
There are two possible reasons:
● The watch meets some unknown system errors, try to reboot it. If the way fails, directly flash the watch firmware to restore the problem. Download the Zeblaze crystal smart watch firmware and the flash tool from our Gearbest blog, follow the guide to flash the watch. If it's hard for you, ask help from the tech staff in a digital product fixing shop.
● The watch screen's flat cable is loose or broken. Take it to a digital product fixing store to check and repair.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to update the Zeblaze crystal smart watch firmware|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Zeblaze crystal smart watch from us, but the post above doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.