ByAdeline Belluz 2019-05-25 527
The 2018 top with the MacBookPro has a single-core score of 5,348 points and a multi-core score of 22,620. It can be seen that the 2019 MacBook Pro has increased by about 10% in the single-core run and by 29% in the multi-core. Apple said that the MacBook Pro is now twice as fast as the 4-core MacBook Pro and up to 40% faster than the 6-core MacBook Pro, making it the fastest Mac laptop ever.
When Apple promoted the new MacBook Pro on the official website, it listed the performance comparison of the eight-core MacBook Pro in specific applications (based on the quad-core version):
- Adobe Photoshop CC multi-threaded optimization filter processing speed increased by 75%;
- The number of Alchemy plugins for Logic Pro X has increased by a factor of 2;
- Wolfram Mathematica's CPU benchmark performance is up to 70%;
- Pixelmator Pro based on machine learning for image repair speed up 75%;
- Autodesk Maya's Arnold rendering speed is increased by a factor of 2;
- Blackmagic Fusion Studio's scene rendering speed is increased by 2 times;
- Final Cut Pro X supports simultaneous processing of 11 4K multi-camera video streams;
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC's 4K H.264 output speed is increased by 70%.
|You may also want to read:|
|Onda V80 Plus tablet PC won't connect to WIFI? Solutions!|
|Resolve Chuwi Vi8 Plus tablet screen / battery / WiFi issues|
|Wi-Fi connection with router drops frequently? Here comes quick fix solutions!|