ByFields Corrielus 2019-08-01 9171
According to reports, this headset is equipped with Sony's ANC technology and processor, can achieve the effect of noise reduction. ROG Cetra uses 10mm Asustek professional drive unit to provide better sound effects. Behind the headphones, there is also the "eye of the loser" lamp effect.
In terms of sound effects, officials say ROG Cetra can perform virtual 7.1 channel output.
Frequency response range: 20 ~ 40000 Hz.
Audio interface: Type C.
Impedance: 16 Ohm ±15%.
Sensitivity:-39 dB ±3 dB.
The headphones are now on sale for 799 yuan.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi announced a microwave oven with Wi-Fi and voice control|
|Xiaomi Mi A3 vs Xiaomi Mi A2: all changes and differences|
|HUAWEI Watch GT 46mm VS 42mm:Full Specs Comparison|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Honor band 5 VS Mi band 4 NFC, winner is?