ByLinky Johnson 2019-05-06 887
Asus' official Twitter profile shared a promotional image of the Valencia event, showing the silhouette of a smartphone and the slogan "Defy ordinary".
That silhouette corresponds to the next member of the ZenFone family, which will have a full-screen, notch-free front camera.
The ZenFone 6 presentation event is scheduled for May 16 in Valencia, at 20:00 hours, and will feature a live broadcast, as reported by the company in the promotional image.
|You may also want to read:|
|【Tech News】ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 released in India|
|【Tech News】2 secrets about the new OnePlus—OnePlus 6 and notch design|
|【Tech News】 Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro - the first Notch Screen Redmi phone upcoming!|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)