ByDaniel Camilo 2019-05-31 753
Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 are now available to order in advance and will cost US$400. They are estimated to begin shipping on June 20. Of the new models, the Earbuds 500 (which do not have noise cancellation) are set for a launch date in late 2019 while the Noise Cancelling Earbuds 700 would arrive in 2020.
Bose says 700 noise-cancelling headphones are "much more than a product update. And that's not surprising, given that the QuietComfort brand name was removed and they were completely redesigned.
"After years of development, we are delighted to introduce the Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700," says the Bose Web site. "They are much more than a product update; they are a turning point in the evolution of these hearing aids. They're smarter and more capable than anything we've ever done before, they're about to see how the Bose 700 noise-cancelling hearing aids will become an indispensable tool for surviving our increasingly hypermobile world.
The company says the hearing instruments are "full of evolved noise cancellation features, an unparalleled microphone system and intuitive touch controls. They are also enabled with Bose AR, Bose's augmented reality platform. Both the Noise Cancelling Earbuds 500 and 700 will also be compatible with Bose AR.
Here's a quick look at the specifications of Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 according to Bose. These are charged via a USB-C cable such as the Sony WH-1000XM3 and other high-end noise-cancelling headphones.
▪ Weight: 254g
▪ Design on the ear design
▪ Adaptive 4-microphone system
▪ 11 noise cancellation levels
▪ Comes with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa (one-touch access)
▪ Active EQ Sound Management
▪ The controls are on the hearing aids
▪ Bluetooth range: up to 33 feet (10 meters)
▪ Battery charging time: up to 2.5 hours
▪ Fast charging time: 15 minutes for 3.5 hours
▪ Battery life: up to 20 hours
▪ USB-C Charging
▪ Price US$400 (in the United States)
▪ Shipping date: June 20
A render of the Noise Cancelling Earbuds 700, which will not arrive until 2020.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Roborock S6 review: a powerful robot vacuum cleaner|
|New Dell XPS 15 9580: what is needed for the 2019 edition|
|Huawei has registered "Hong Meng": name of Huawei OS|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)