ByAdan Flannigan 2019-08-15 543
The first highlight is the compact and efficient ergonomics. The new folding design and locking mechanisms make it a device that can easily be taken anywhere - a concept also adopted from Mavic drones. The buttons on the wrist provide easy access to the user's functions. For example, the fast reverse function transforms the landscape in portrait format by pressing the Mode (M) button twice without removing your phone.
Osmo Mobile 3 offers a battery life of up to 15 hours. The redesign does not interfere with the charging and audio connections. It can also be connected to DJI Mimo via Bluetooth 5.0 and offers a number of pre-defined functions that allow the user to take full advantage of his creativity.
● Active Track 3.0: DJI's Image Learning and Deep Learning algorithms allow Osmo Mobile 3 to detect and track objects. With Active Track, the user can tap the gadget trigger once and the gadget starts tracking while the "object" remains centered on the frame.
● Slow motion: Slows down recording at 4x or 8x speed.
● Gesture Control: Starts a countdown when the user makes a "peace sign" or raises his palm to capture the image.
● Panoramic image: offers two different modes - 3x3 or 180°
● Sports mode: This function is similar to the one already available in the DJI Ronin series and increases the speed of the device's response so that you can keep up with faster movements.
● Story mode: Allows you to insert songs, video transitions and filters into the image. You can choose from 13 available options and the Mimo app is responsible for controlling camera movements. After filming, the app automatically generates a video for professional editing.
●Time-lapse and motion-lapse: Time-lapse allows you to speed up recording, while motion-lapse adds the dynamic element and sets points for camera motion.
● Hyperlapse: allows you to move the TimeLapse Move Osmo Mobile 3 manually. This tool supports both Active Track 3.0 and Electronic Image Stabilizer (EIS) in real time.
Osmo Mobile 3 is available in two options: The combo version with stabilizer, tripod, cable and storage case costs $139, the standard version $119.
|You may also want to read:|
|Rumors：DJI Mavic MiNi, Spark 2 or Osmo Mobile 3 will released on August 13|
|AMAZFIT Bip 2 VS AMAZFIT GTR: Full Specifications and Features Comparison|
|Huawei Hongmeng OS (Harmony OS) was officially released on HDC: features and highlights|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)