ByGoraud Mazanec 2019-08-06 785
At the Global Mobile Internet Conference (GMIC) in Guangzhou, Honor's president - George Zhao - delivered a speech entitled "Only the toughest are able to cope with the strongest storm" in which he announced two important innovations: "Honor Vision", which includes an intelligent chipset and a pop-up camera for large screens, and Honor's new "Sharp Tech" concept, which aims to embrace and explore the latest cutting-edge technologies to the fullest.
"The marketing of 5G in China began in 2019, representing a breakthrough for the intelligent device industry. We believe that 5G is the key to this new era of digitization, connecting a world through the Internet of Things. In line with our mission to create a new intelligent world that belongs to young people, Honor unveils the concept of "Shart Tech" to encourage and enable technological innovation," said George Zhao, President of Honor.
Honor is committed to becoming a technology brand loved by young people around the world. The term "Sharp" is intended to represent the spirit of exploration and research of today's youth, while the concept of "Sharp Tech" underlines Honor's desire to explore the inherent joy of technological innovation. During his speech, President Zhao defined the elements of "Sharp Tech" as:
● Be at the forefront of industry development with independent innovation in basic technology.
● To meet the great and sophisticated needs of young consumers around the world.
● Reflect on the courageous attitude of young people who continue to explore technology and its uses.
●Representing the spirit of a decentralised network through openness, collaboration and co-creation.
During the GMIC, Honor also presented Honor's smart display chipset, Honghu 818, Honor's latest "Sharp Tech" innovation and the latest addition to HiSilicon family of chipsets. The smart screen, which will be launched in August, delivers exceptional performance and superior image and sound quality. The state-of-the-art screen will also be offered openly to manufacturers, driving the development of the large screen industry.
● Honghu 818 is the first intelligent SoC display available globally, the result of 5 years of business investment in research and development of the Hisilicon chipset.
● With its powerful display technology and processing capabilities, Honghu 818 brings a magical image processing technology. Featuring seven advanced image processing technologies, including motion estimation and motion compensation (MEMC), High Dynamic Range Imaging (HDR), Super-Resolution (SR), Noise Reduction (NR), Dynamic Contrast Improvement (DCI), Auto Color Management (ACM) and Local DImming (LD), the Honghu 818 chipset improves and optimizes image resolution, contrast and display color performance through multiple algorithms.
● Histen audio technology optimizes sound quality in areas of the ultra-wide sound field, transient inter-modulation distortion, sound equalization and intelligent bass. With its industry-leading hardware, the product continues to deliver an unprecedented audio experience.
● Equipped with a powerful multimedia decoder, the chipset supports video decoding from 8K30 to 4K120 frames, with the ability to decode 64 megapixel images. Compared to our competitors, it gives devices faster loading time for video and images.
● The octa-core process can handle thinking image processing on large screens and multiple tasks simultaneously. Motion estimation and motion compensation (MEMC) can also provide high-resolution images, best audio quality, and simultaneous far-field voice interaction. The processor's bandwidth utilization rate is an industry leader on average of over 50%.
And that's not all: after the success of its dual parallel lens bionic camera, the Turbo GPU and AI technology, Honor is expanding into new industries and lending its expertise to the television industry, announcing the world's first smart screen, enabled with Honghu 818. Adopting an innovative approach to its development, Honor has equipped the latest Honor Vision product offering with an intelligent pop-up camera, which enables NPU facial recognition functionality, delivering powerful features and a superior user experience. Honor Vision officially released in mid-August 2019.
|You may also want to read:|
|Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8 Pro are coming: latest news about their specs and release date|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 vs Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e vs Samsung Galaxy Tab S4: this is all that has changed|
|Vivo Z5 to be released on July 31: here are confirmed specs and camera samples|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)