ByAdan Flannigan 2019-08-02 195
The first manufacturer to release a laptop with 5G support may be Lenovo. Anyway, referring to the representative of the Chinese company who wished to keep anonymity, the source asserts that novelties will be released before the end of the year, to be exact, in December. Unfortunately, there are no technical details yet.
In addition, the Lenovo representative said that the company is working with Intel and Qualcomm to create ultra-portable systems that will be able to work without recharging all day long.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi announced a microwave oven with Wi-Fi and voice control|
|Xiaomi Mi A3 vs Xiaomi Mi A2: all changes and differences|
|HUAWEI Watch GT 46mm VS 42mm:Full Specs Comparison|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Honor band 5 VS Mi band 4 NFC, winner is?