ByDaniel Camilo 2019-05-22 2746
Indeed, of the three machines launched by the American manufacturer, only one was a memorable success: the Xbox 360! The reasons are many, and include an excellent technical design, a line-up of strong exclusive titles but also... a ONE-YEAR release before its main rival, the PlayStation 3. It is the only Big M console that has not been released right in front of the competition.
In fact, we sincerely believe that if it wants to hit the nail on the head and get back in the race against Sony, Microsoft must do what Nintendo did for its Switch: release its console in March 2020 and pray that the PlayStation 5 will only be launched at the end of the same year!
The advantages of coming out solo in early 2020 and not against a rival are many for the Xbox Two:
▪ No technical or sales comparisons for many months.
▪ The opportunity to improve your communication, from the release of your machine to the launch of the competing console.
▪ The fact of being able to take advantage of major events in 2020 to present the end-of-year line-up, made up of large excluded people.
▪ The possibility of lowering the price of his machine during the holiday season to cut the ground under Sony's feet, who will just launch his console.
▪ The time given to improve the OS before the PS5 is released, and even to avoid stockouts during the holidays.
▪ Get to the holiday season with a nice video game library on Xbox Two, where Sony will only have a few launch titles.
In short, this will greatly facilitate Microsoft's task of turning the tide and bringing Xbox Two back to the Xbox 360 enthusiasts who have left for PlayStation 4! What do you think about that?
|You may also want to read:|
|PlayStation 5: Sony plans to release the PS5 at the earliest mid-2020|
|Xbox 2 - Xbox Anaconda: a more powerful console will arrive soon|
|PlayStation 5: Price, release date, specs and everything you want to know|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)