ByIngrid You 2019-05-08 459
So, now is sure that the device should reach the market with AMOLED display and 91.2% front use. Also, the Chinese took the opportunity to reassure potential consumers who are interested in Realm X.
This is because the company guarantees that it has done internal tests with the device and the pop-up mechanism of the front camera can be used up to 200 thousand times.
The retail box looks a lot like the one that packs Realm U1, Realm 3 and Realm 3 Pro. So it seems that this will be retail packaging of the device. However, so far, the manufacturer has not yet expressed its views on the matter.
It is worth remembering that the Realm X should be officialized on the 15th as a good option for those looking for an intermediate smartphone. Therefore, the handset should have a 6.5-inch screen without notch and with the presence of selfie pop-up camera.
Already your processor will be a Snapdragon 730, which should work with up to 8 GB of RAM. In the part of the camera, the main sensor should be 48 MP (Sony IMX or Samsung ISOCELL).
· 6.5-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD resolution
· Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 Processor
· 6 GB or 8 GB RAM
· 64 GB or 128 GB of internal storage space
· Dual rear camera with 48 megapixels main and 5 megapixels secondary
· Fingerprint reader under the screen
· 3680 mAh battery
· Android 9.0
|You may also want to read:|
|OPPO Realme 3 Pro leaked: will target the Redmi Note 7 Pro|
|Realme U2 price, release date, specs and other news|
|Realme 3 Pro is announced with Snapdragon 710, VOOC 20W fast charging and 64MP Ultra HD camera mode|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Realme X will be released on May 15