ByLinky Johnson 2019-04-20 463
– Display: 6.3 inches with Full HD + resolution and LCD technology
– Processor: Snapdragon 675
– RAM: 6 GB
– Storage: 128 GB
– Rear camera: Triple 32 Mpx, 8 Mpx and 5 Mpx
– Front Camera: 32 Mpx
– Battery: 3,500 mAh
The Galaxy A60 has an infinity screen or, in other words, similar to the Galaxy S10 or Galaxy S10e. Your front camera is embedded in the screen in the upper left corner. With this design, the company achieves a team whose front part is 92% screen. However, this screen has LCD technology, something rare for Samsung smartphones.
The team also has interesting innovations for the range like Screen Cast sound technology. Thanks to this, the smartphone does not have a ' per se ' headset, but uses vibrations on the same screen to project the sound of the calls in the user's ear.
On the other hand, this equipment does not have headphones connector of 3.5 millimeters, something that is new (and not so good) in the Samsung equipments.
– Display: 6.4 inches with Full HD + resolution and Super Amoled technology
– Processor: Exynos 7904 octa Core
– RAM: 6 GB
– Storage: 64 GB
– Rear camera: Triple 13 Mpx, 5 Mpx and 5 Mpx
– Front Camera: 16 Mpx
– Battery: 5,000 mAh
Surprisingly, the Galaxy A40s has a larger screen than the Galaxy A60. In addition, its technology is superamoled, which has been the company's flagship.
This equipment features an infinity U-design screen, which has a notch in the center of the U-shaped top. The 16 megapixel front camera is located there. Although this equipment has lower specifications than its older brother, it has a large 5,000 mAh battery that has support for fast charging of 15 W.
For the time being, these two teams will start selling in the coming weeks in China. For now, we do not know when they will reach other territories. Its price, according to Phone Radar, is 225 dollars (~ 712,000 pesos) for the Galaxy A40s and 300 dollars (~ 950,000 pesos) for the Galaxy A60.
|You may also want to read:|
|Samsung Galaxy M30 will be released in India on February 27: it will come with a 6.4-inch waterdrop screen|
|Huawei Mate X vs. Samsung Galaxy Fold: the battle of the folding screen smartphones|
|iPhone XR vs. Samsung Galaxy S10E: a detailed comparison between the two smartphones|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)