ByJulio Ventura 2019-05-27 1747
The Galaxy A10 has a screen of 6.2 inches, which is quite large by market standards, but has a relatively low resolution in the house of HD+, which means that its density of pixels is not there very good. The Samsung has opted for a design "Infinity V" for the screen, which means that the display has a small cut on top in the shape of a drop to house the front camera; all the rest of the front is covered by screen.
Inside, the device has all the basic cell phone features. It has an Exynos 7784 processor with six processing cores with 2 GB of RAM, which is quite simple.
In addition, the device also has 32 GB of internal storage with a microSD card slot of up to 512 GB. The rear camera has a 13 megapixel sensor with f/1.9 lens aperture, while the front camera has 5 megapixels. To complete, the battery is 3,400 mAh.
The device still doesn't have forecast to arrive in Brazil, but this should happen at some point, since its "brothers" A30 and A50 are already approved in Anatel. In India, where the announcement was made, the A10 should be launched in mid-March for 8,500 rupees, equivalent to R$ 450 in the current price.
▪ Screen: 6.2 inch HD+ IPS LCD;
▪ Processor: octa-core Exynos 7884 (1.6 GHz);
▪ RAM: 2 GB;
▪ Storage: 32 GB (up to 512 GB with microSD);
▪ Rear camera: 13 MP (f/1.9);
▪ Front camera: 5 MP (f/2.0);
▪ Battery: 3,400 mAh;
▪ System: Android 9 Pie
|You may also want to read:|
|Samsung Galaxy Note 10: release date, price and other rumors|
|The new Samsung Galaxy A60 and Galaxy A70 details|
|Samsung announced the new Galaxy A60 and Galaxy A40s|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Samsung Galaxy A60 with perforated screen