ByJordan Hobbs 2019-06-05 7472
Before starting, we remind you that for the configuration and synchronization of a wearable, you will necessarily need two applications: Galaxy Wearable and Samsung Health. However, this only applies to people who own a Samsung device. If this is not the case, you will also need to install two additional components, namely the Gear Fit Plugin (choose the one that suits your device) and the Samsung Accessory Service, without which it would be useless to have a wearable from the South Korean brand.
Many people contact us every day, pointing out that their Samsung watch almost never shows the right date and time. Sometimes you will notice gaps of 30 minutes, other times even more. The potential solution is very simple.
Access the settings of the smartphone with which your Samsung mobile phone was paired via Bluetooth and turn off automatic date and time setting. Now enter the values. If the problem has not been solved, we recommend that you disconnect and match the device to your smartphone or restart both devices.
This problem is strongly present on Samsung's Gear Fit. Automatic locking is a feature that allows you to easily unlock your smartphone when it recognizes the presence of Gear Fit on your wrist and, conversely, locks it when it no longer detects it. However, it seems that sometimes not everything goes as planned and the smartphone remains easily unlockable by simply sliding into the lock screen.
To solve the problem, we recommend that you follow the following steps:
▪ Restart the equipment adjustment by holding down the power button for 7 seconds.
▪ Reactivate the automatic locking function and follow the instructions on the screen.
Many users complain that their Gear Fit suffers from sudden or continuous restarts (called bootloops). We see a potential solution to this problem:
▪ Do not leave the power button when the Samsung Gear Fit logo appears, but wait for the Samsung logo.
▪ Press the power button once to select "Download Mode".
▪ Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds.
▪ Once in Download mode, press and hold the power button for 7 seconds to restart the Gear Fit and exit the start loop.
It may happen several times that Gear Fit does not synchronize your physical activity data with the Samsung Health application. This problem is very common and mainly concerns users who do not have a Samsung smartphone. Let's see the potential solutions:
▪ A possible cause could be that Gear Fit has not been selected as the main device for synchronizing data on the Samsung Health application. Then open the application and go to the step counting section. Press the options button (three vertical dots at the top right) and select Show step count data. On the screen that appears, select Gear Fit.
▪ If you have not solved the problem with this method, we recommend that you restart both the Gear Fit (press and hold the power button for 7 seconds) and your smartphone.
▪ Check that Samsung Health and Galaxy Wearable applications are up to date with the latest version available on the Play Store.
If your Gear Fit is apparently dead and no longer lights up, don't panic. First follow these steps:
Press and hold the power button for 7 seconds. If the device shows no signs of life, proceed to the next step.
Connect the Gear Fit to the power supply and let it charge for a few minutes. Try to turn it on again by following the procedure already mentioned in point 1.
If neither method has worked, it is time to contact Samsung support.
Among the many bugs and glitches in Gear Fit, there is also the one related to the weather that does not update itself, or that provides totally incorrect information. Let's see how we can solve this problem:
▪ Make sure that localization is enabled on your smartphone.
▪ Make sure that the Galaxy Wearable application has the permissions to access your location by going to Settings > App > App > App > Galaxy Wearable > Permissions and Permissions.
Many users complain that their Gear Fit suddenly stops recording physical activity in the middle of a workout. To do this, make sure you have the latest version of Galaxy Wearable and Samsung Health applications available on the Play Store. Samsung has recently added an option called "Pause" that allows the device to recognize short drive suspensions without interrupting monitoring.
Please let us know in the comments below if you have encountered any other problems or if you have been able to solve them by other methods.
|You may also want to read:|
|MIUI 11: List of Xiaomi devices getting MIUI 11 upgrade leaks|
|new Dell XPS 15 (7590): price, specs, features and launch date|
|Redmi K20 Pro AnTuTu Benchmark Score beyond Xiaomi Mi 9|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)