ByJocelyn Longoria 2019-06-04 368
On Monday, Samsung unveiled new laptops and reports are already flashing: The Notebook 7 and the Notebook 7 Force look amazingly similar to Apple's MacBook Pro. But the fact that their design is based on that of the competition is also wanted. According to Samsung, his new series is an alternative to the Apple laptop - only cheaper.
The notebooks from the South Korean manufacturer will be available in 13- and 15-inch full HD versions, which is also in line with the competition. In addition, they bring this high-quality technical equipment with them:
● Intel chips of the 8th generation
● 16 GB RAM, the large 7 Force notebook can be configured with up to 24 GB RAM
● 512 GB NVME SSD memory, the large model can be retrofitted
● The only difference between Samsung's new laptops and Apple's MacBook Pro is the ports. ● They did:
● A USB Type C port
● two USB 3.0 ports
● An additional microSD card reader
● An HDMI connector
How much do Samsungs new laptops cost
According to Samsung, Notebook 7 will start at 999 US dollars and Notebook 7 Force will be available for 1,499 US dollars. This is still much cheaper than with Apple. The 13-inch version of the MacBook Pro only starts at $1,299, the 15-inch version at $2,399.
It is not yet known when both models will be available in Europe. First they are launched in South Korea, Hong Kong and China, then in the USA and Brazil.
By the way: Samsung laptops can now also be folded. Until now, the technology had only been presented in the "catastrophe smartphone" Samsung Galaxy Fold.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)