ByAmara Taylor 2019-05-31 208
For the sudden, White Panda was very scared because the notebook was plugged in on his lap, but during the process, he suddenly noticed that both sides of the MacBook Pro started to smoke, and then it happened. The fire was very rapid.
Fortunately, after the MacBook Pro smoked, White Panda put the notebook on the ground, so he escaped the accident and was not injured. If this happened on the plane, the problem is probably more serious than it is now. Let's go.
White Panda also pointed out that this notebook has been used normally, no replacement battery, chargers and other accessories are also original Apple, so I wonder why it will catch fire.
To figure out the truth of the matter, an hour after the accident, White Panda took the burning MacBook Pro to the local Apple Store, and the clerk told him that he would contact within 24 hours. Later, when he contacted again, the clerk informed him that the MacBook Pro had been sent back to Apple's headquarters, and Apple would contact him within five days.
At present, Apple officials have not expressed their position on this matter. As for the final result, we have to wait for Apple's final report.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Roborock S6 review: a powerful robot vacuum cleaner|
|New Dell XPS 15 9580: what is needed for the 2019 edition|
|Huawei has registered "Hong Meng": name of Huawei OS|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)