ByGoraud Mazanec 2019-08-09 913
● Screen: 6.38-inch super AMOLED display
● Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor
● 4GB / 6GB RAM
● Internal memory 128GB
● Rear camera: 16 MP (main sensor) + 8 MP (angle) + 2MP (depth sensor)
● 32MP front camera
● FunTouch OS 9 (Android Pie)
● 4500 mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The great highlight of the Vivo S1 is undoubtedly its triple rear camera. The angle sensor has a 120° viewing angle that should allow for very interesting photos. In addition, we also have a 32 MP selfie camera.
Another interesting specification is the biometric sensor under the glass. The Vivo S1 will have prices between 240 to 270 euros. The mobile phone will begin to be sold on August 14 and is available in two colors: Diamond Black and Pearl Blue.
The Vivo S1 has other names in different parts of the world
If you are interested in the Vivo S1, you may find it on the online market but with different names. In China, the mobile phone is being sold as Vivo Y7s. Recently, the same mobile phone was launched in Russia under the name Vivo V17 Neo.
So far, there's no news about a global version of the equipment. However, it may eventually be sold in the usual online shops. If so, the Vivo S1 is an excellent device for the price.
|You may also want to read:|
|Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8 Pro are coming: latest news about their specs and release date|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 vs Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e vs Samsung Galaxy Tab S4: this is all that has changed|
|Vivo Z5 to be released on July 31: here are confirmed specs and camera samples|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)