ByLydia Scott 2019-05-11 119
However, according to the 91mobile site, the brand should present another device aiming to compete directly with the Redmi Note 7 Pro, and should be called live Y15 (which should not be confused with the homonymous device made available by the brand in 2013).
According to information, this new device should be a simpler version of the live Y17, aiming to make the project cheaper which would consequently reduce its price to the consumer.
Also according to rumors, this new device (which did not have its hardware revealed) should be sold between 10,000 and 15,000 rupees, or between 565 and 850 reais in direct conversion, to be announced soon by the brand.
Below, it is possible to check the technical specifications of the live Y17, a device already official and that can be the basis for the development of the new version simpler and cheaper.
▪ Chipset: MediaTek Helio P35
▪ Processor: Octa-core up to 2.3GHz
▪ GPU: IMG PowerVR GE8320
▪ RAM: 4GB
▪ Internal storage: 128GB
▪ Display: 6.2" HD+ LCD
▪ Front camera: 20MP
▪ Rear camera: 13MP f/2.2 + 2MP depth sensor + 8MP ultra-wide f/2.2
▪ Battery: 5,000 mAh with 18W fast charging
▪ Operating System: FuntouchOS 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie
|You may also want to read:|
|VIVO S1 Pro appears on official web: full screen with pop-up camera and 48MP triple rear cameras|
|VIVO V15 Pro vs. VIVO V15: here’s how the two smartphones differ in price, specs, features and more|
|VIVO iQOO review: a monster flagship with 12GB memory and customized Monster Touch key|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)