ByFields Corrielus 2019-07-09 9323
Xiaomi AirDots youth edition of the packaging is Xiaomi has always been concise, pure white background color only the effect of the product, the name of the product below.
On the back of the Xiaomi AirDots youth edition are some product details:
●Xiaomi AirDots youth edition product model: TWSEJ02LM;
● The longest continuous playback time is about 4 hours;
● Battery type: lithium ion polymer battery;
● Charging time of charging box: about 2.5 hours;
● Headphone charging time: about 1.5 hours;
● Headphone standby time: about 150 hours, charging box standby time: about 6 months;
● Communication distance: 10 meters, wireless connection: Bluetooth 5.0;
● Bluetooth Protocol: HFP/A2DP/HSP/AVRCP;
● The battery capacity of single headset is 40mAh;
● The battery capacity of charging box is 300mAh;
● The input parameters of headphones are 5V 100mA;
● The input parameters of charging box are 5V 300mA;
● The output parameter of the charging box is 5V 150mA.
Close-up of the front of the motherboard, the end of the Unictron wing industry technology AA029 Bluetooth antenna, the chip is affixed with a touch button.
The LED status indicator on the headphone motherboard, shaded with black glue nearby.
Close-up on the back of the headphone motherboard.
The MEMS patch on the headphone motherboard, the silicon microphone, calls the microphone.
Screen printing P458B IC.
The left and right headphones have the same battery model, 541112, capacity 60mAh.
A close-up of the charging contact board located on the inside of the headset, with two magnets to assist positioning.
According to disassembly, Xiaomi AirDots youth edition uses Realtek Ruiyu RTL8763BFR low power Bluetooth 5.0 dual-mode chip. This is Ruiyu's first TWS Bluetooth headset chip to support AI wakeup. Realtek Ruiyu RTL8763BFR supports Bluetooth 5.0 specification, HFP 1.7, HSP 1.2, A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6, SPP 1.2 and PBAP 1.0. Google Pixel 2 USB-C headset adapter, Moshi Moz USB-C audio adapter, QCY T1 youth version, many products use Ruiyu audio chip.
Battery in the charging box, model PATL 501340 capacity 300mAh.
Close-up on the back of the battery, there is a protective circuit on the battery.
Close-up on the back of the motherboard of the headphone charging box.
Behind the headphone space, each side is equipped with two magnets to assist positioning.
Close-up on the front of the motherboard of the headphone charging box.
HR16P676N single chip microcomputer.
M2AID transistor IC.
Screen printing SG7 St. Bonwe SGM4056 linear charging IC.
G4311 synchronous boost IC.
There are two LED status indicators at one end of the motherboard and use a shading cotton to prevent light leakage.
Disassemble the family photo.
1. Xiaomi Airdots uses touch-free key operation in a very small volume, which is easy to use and can be completed by touch.
2, 199 price, still maintain rigorous workmanship, independent Bluetooth antenna to ensure signal strength, the interior of the shell is fixed by hot melt, durable, batteries are equipped with protection board, add a safety line of defense.
3. Adopt RealTek RTL8763BFR low-power Bluetooth 5.0 dual-mode chip to ensure the quality of use and connection, and support Xiao Ai intelligent voice system.
|You may also want to read:|
|HUAMI AMAZFIT Verge 2 Marvel edition features and price|
|AfterShokz releases Aeropex and Xtrainerz bone-conducting headphones|
|AMD Ryzen 9 3900X's overclocking performance details revealed|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)